Chapter 107&108

***Follow me here and on Instagram and vote***

"With you always."

We walked together to the front door. His mother opened the door for us and welcomed us with a warm hug. They were so happy for us.

"Everyone is waiting for you," she said with a beaming face.

"Grandma," I said, walking to her, and she opened her arms for me. In the past year, she has not even aged a bit. She was still so poised and loving at the same time.

"I missed you," I said while hugging her.

"I missed you too, my love," she said while hugging me.

"Tell me, is my grandson troubling you?" she asked while cupping my face when we broke the hug.

"Grandma!" Xanthus whined, making me chuckle at him. Grandma loves to tease him so much.

"No, grandma, he takes so much care of me. See the glow on my face," I said while moving my face from side to side to show her my glow. The skin around her eyes wrinkled when she smiled and nodded her head.

"I know how loving he is. Both my grandsons are loving," she said, hitting Erick, who was still not here, with grace. I know grandma does the same thing with Erick, and every time he scowls at grandma when she shows her love to Grace, At least he scowls, but Xanthus every time whines like a child and shows his displeasure.

"By the way, why are Grace and Erick still not here?" I asked his mother.

"They are on the way," Xanthus's mother said, and I nodded my head in understanding. After hugging Grandma, I walked to my parents.

"Mom," I said while hugging her.

"Dad," I said, hugging him, and he patted my head in affection. Tears formed in my eyes as I looked at their happy faces. I still miss them so much. I was so happy to see them after so long.

"How are you?" Elijah asked while engulfing me in his arms. Elijah hugged me tightly.

"I'm good, and now tell me how you are and how college is going." I asked him while still in his embrace.

"Everything is going perfectly," he said while breaking the hug.

"Well, keep working hard," I said while patting his back. He nodded his head. Maids brought refreshments, and I needed them very badly. I asked them to bring some appetisers. Even though we had a late lunch, I was still hungry. Xanthus asked them to bring some cheese crackers. I have started to love them in the past few days. Soon, all the guests started to arrive. Isabella was the first to come.

"I'm so excited about today's announcement," she said excitedly in her hushed voice once she was done hugging me.

"Me too, but It's making me nervous." I said I was a little anxious, feeling a little pressure from hearing the good news. I know they never said it verbally, but they all wanted to hear good news from us.

"Don't be; it's not good for you to put pressure on it. They will all be so happy after you tell them. Just relax and enjoy the celebration. I'm so happy you guys are celebrating your first anniversary. I need to give a special award for tolerating my annoying brother for a whole year," she said while side-hugging me. I chuckled when she said that.

"Make sure to give it to me in front of him," I joked with her.

"Sure, I would love to see his irritated face," she said with an evil smile on her face. She loves to tease her brother. Grace and Erick were the next to arrive. I was so happy to see Mint. He has brought him with them. He ran towards me as soon as Erick put him down.