Chapter 64

***Surprise update, follow me guys and vote***

"I don't know how your grandma is going to react to this" 

Saying that she walked out and the head chef followed her to the door. I kept sitting there like a statue as her words kept playing in my head like a broken tape recorder. What will I do now? His mother knows is it not enough? If grandma comes to know then everyone will know about us. Didn't you want him to accept you in front of everyone? My inner voice asked. I said that to him because I thought he wouldn't do it but now I'm getting in more and more trouble. I want him to accept me but not like this when I'm deceiving him. It feels like I'm getting trapped in my trap. All my emotions were raging so much thinking about everything. 

"What happened?" he asked me as he came back to find seating in the same spot as a statue. His voice made me look up at him with an anxious face. 

"She said grandma will know about it too," I said in my small voice as it had started to get so hard to keep everything inside me. His grey eyes moved all over my worried face. 

"Are you afraid of her?" he asked in his calm voice, looking at my face. Amusement glinted in his eyes as he saw my face. I nodded my head immediately, making him chuckle at me. 

"Don't be. You saw how mom accepts it. I'm sure grandma will accept it too?" he said while pulling me up from my sitting position unexpectedly. He pressed me to his hard chest and wrapped his arms around me while burying his face in my neck. I kept both hands on his firm chest not letting his head chest touch mine. I inhaled and exhaled his intoxicating scent. I don't know how but I felt safe in his big arms. 

His words made me calm a little bit. They made me sigh in a bit of relief as I nodded my head slightly. Maybe I'm worried too much for now. I was about to move out of his embrace and say to him that I should leave now but instead of words a low moan left my mouth making me press my teeth on my lower lip to close my mouth. My legs went numb all over again as he pressed his lips to my neck sucking on the same sport he sucked yesterday. His lips moved more to my exposed skin and they reached the base of my neck when I suddenly pushed him. If it continues for a few more minutes he will discover today itself that I'm a woman under his clothes. My face was flushed as he looked at me with little confused eyes because I pushed him. But confusion vanished as he saw my red face. 

"I--I think I should leave now," I said in my bit anxious voice and moved away from him. I'm still getting used to his all-touching things. It's still so new to me. 

"You can go later," he said while grabbing my hand and pulling me towards him again, making me gasp. I looked at him as a known smirk formed at the corner of his lips. 

"No, I have to go now, Mint will be waiting for me," I said as I tried to run out of his grip. No other reason came to my mind. 

"Mint who," he asked more possessively, looking straight in my eyes as his hold became strong. 

"M--my pet dog is the one you saw with me when you were about to hit me with your car," I said while stuttering a bit in the beginning. An implied look flashed on his face as he remembered it. 

"I didn't try to kill you. You were walking when the signal was green'' he said in a firm voice while looking straight into my eyes. 

"I was crossing the road when there was a walking sign on the signal" I retorted back in my mad voice as I remembered how fast he was driving the car. I tried to take my hand out of his but he didn't let me move. 

"And you even tried to show your wealth to me by handing hundred dollar bills," I said in my mad voice as I remembered everything so clearly. 

"Mint was so scared that day," I said bitterly as I recalled how Mint was shivering because of the rain and loud screeching of tires. He was so frightened that it made my head pinch in the worst way. He kept looking at my face as I kept sneering at him for that day.