Chapter 27

****Follow me and vote for chapter****

A deal with the devil himself. 

"You think you will get out of this unharmed" isabella said while glaring at her brother. 

"One more complaint on my name. It's nothing new for me. Don't worry about me, worry about yourself,'' he said while showing his cell phone which had a recording on it. 

"No deal. Forget about everything" She said as soon as she was out of her dilemma. Isabela had a mad look on her face. She didn't like her brother blackmailing her back. It seemed it was her thing. 

"Let's go girls. We don't need his back card. We can do shopping on my silver card too" Grace said, making me look at her with little surprised eyes. If she has a silver card then why are we blackmailing the head chef in the first place? 

"Silver cards can't do justice to shopaholic girls like you. On my platinum card, you can do as much shopping as you want for a whole month, but not as much as you can do on my back card. But still, this offer is worth taking" he spoke like the true businessman he is. I glared at him as he was trading me for his cards. 

"Yes, let's go. We don't need any cards from him. Blackmailer!" Isabela huffed while accusing him. She took my hand. It made the head chef smirk at her. 

"If you think doing this will save you then you are wrong. You better leave her with me or else I won't think grandma is ever going to trust her little gatekeeper" he said with the same smirk on his face. They were making a deal out of me as if I was not present there. 

"I'm not going with him," I declared looking at the evil smirk on his face. It was sending chills down my spine. Isabela looked at me with worried eyes. 

"We will not hand her over to you," Isabella said while folding her hand over her chest. Ready to face all the consequences. I looked at her with soft eyes. 

"Yes, we won't," an exhausted-looking Grace joined her. They both pushed me behind them.

"Do you think you have a choice?" he said with an evil smirk. 

"And why are you refuting it? It's not like we are going to do things that we have never done before. It's just the last practice I want to do before our wedding night" he said shamelessly with a smirk on his face making my face go red. How seamless he can be. We never did anything more than kiss. 

"Stop lying, we didn't do any sort of thing you are referring to" I exclaimed with a red face. 

"If that makes you sleep at night" he retorted, making me gasp at his words. He was laying so smoothly through his teeth. 

"So you have made your decision. I gave enough time and now it's some action time" he said while turning on his heels in the direction of grandma who was busy talking with some guests. 

"I'm excited to see grandma's reaction when she sees how her little dear granddaughter was trying to blackmail me for her benefit instead of reporting it to her," he said loudly for us to hear with his cell phone secured in his hand. I looked at Isabella and her face was going pale. I know grandma loves her but she gets angry. It's not good news. I have seen that enough in the past few days. I bit my lower lip, finding myself in a dilemma. I couldn't decide what to do but after one look at Isabella's pale face, I made my decision. 

"Head chef wait," I said in a firm voice, making him stop in his tracks. I found them looking at me in confusion but my next words cleared it. 

"I will go with you. So please don't tell anything to grandma" I said, keeping a big stone in my heart. 

"Sage, what are you saying?" Isabella and Grace both said in disbelief. 

"You don't need to do this. We will handle it" Grace said with an assuring look on her face. 

"I know you will but at the cost of losing grandma's trust. Don't worry about me," I said with a faint smile on my face. 

"So the deal is made and here is your card," the head chef said before both of them could say anything to make me back out. He kept the card in his sister's hand. 

"And if you decide to snitch, remember I still have the recording with me," he said with a warning while taking my hand in his firm grip. Saying that he started dragging me out of the house. I smiled faintly at Isabela and Grace who had a guilty look on their faces. 

"Don't worry I will be fine” I mouthed with the same faint smile on my face. Once we were out of the house he took me to his car and made me sit in it. He walked to the other side and took his seat. Soon the car started to move and I kept looking out of the window. I didn't have any interest in making any conversation with him. I don't even know why I even got myself included in that plane. 

Even after knowing how manipulative and cunning he is. I should have thought about this before and warned both of them too. I felt his eyes on me from time to time. It looked like I was sitting calmly and composed in my seat as if going to his place alone with him was not scaring me. I wish it was true but big havoc was going on inside my mind thinking about what would happen to me. My heart was beating fast in fear not knowing what was about to come. I don't know what kind of evil plan was brewing in his head. He set a perfect trap for us. He was so prepared that it scared me to the next level. He stopped the car in front of a chemist's shop and it made me look at it with furrowed eyes. 

"Stay in, I will be back soon," he said firmly, more like a warning, and got out of the car. I rolled my eyes at his words. As if I could run away. I kept looking at his figure with furrowed eyes as he walked inside the shop. What does he need now from a chemist's shop? Suddenly I remembered him saying that he wanted to do practice before our wedding night. My heart started to beat even faster. Soon he came out of the shop with a small brown bag in his hand. My heart had come to my throat when he started the car after keeping the brown rectangular bag on the dashboard. I swallowed hard looking at the bag.

Oh God, please let there be something else in that bag. 

Not what I think it is.  

_______________________________________
A/N
Hey, guys update for you.
Let me know your thoughts in the comment section.

Get early access to new chapters on Patreon.

Ashes of a Lie Chapter 95
Stolen Secretary up to chapter 133

To know more search PatreonBlueDragon95 to find me.

I will see you at the next update until then take care and don't forget to have fun.

Vote, comment, and share.