Chapters 26

***Double update
Follow me guys and vote***

But my heart jolted up in an alarm when I heard the click of the door locking.

He stood there with his back to the door after closing the door. I was appalled for a few seconds but it was gone and anger was back in my eyes. I remembered how that woman had her hands wrapped around his arm and how he smiled at her. His grey eyes again moved all over my body and then stopped on my face. My grip on the ring boxes tightened when I felt his gaze doing something to me. I cleared my throat and started walking towards the door to get out of there. I don't want anyone to find us together. I tried to open the door but he blocked it.

"Move," I said sternly but he still didn't move. His intoxicating scent invaded my nostrils. I cleared my throat again and tried to move him but he took hold of my hand and pinned me to the door in a split second. A gasp left my mouth when I looked at him with wide eyes.

I yanked my hand and he let it go without any protests. My stomach scrunched when he moved so near me, invading my personal space. He was caging me with both arms resting beside me on the door. Our faces were just a few inches away from us. I pressed the ring boxes to my chest where my heart was beating very fast. His grey eyes kept looking down at me with those unknown emotions in them. He was still very much mad at me and it was evidenced in his eyes. He moved his face to my neck. His warm breath tickled my exposed skin. He was not touching me but torturing me with his ways. It felt like any moment his lips would touch my skin but no he just kept hovering them on my bare skin. He has still not said a word.

"L-let me go. I need to take the rings down" I said in my small voice when I couldn't stand his fervent gaze and his nearness. He didn't say anything for a few seconds. We stood like this but he slowly moved his face near my ear. His warm breath again tickled my skin making me close my eyes unknown. What does he want?

"Fix my tie" I heard him saying sternly. Answering my question. It made me look at him with raised confused eyebrows. But my confusion was cleared when he didn't say anything. My eyes moved at his little loose tie.

"You can do that on your own," I said, matching his stern tone. He did all this so I can fix his tie. I looked at him in disbelief.

"I can't. If you remember," he said while showing me his hand which was bandaged. I remembered how he had injured his hand by breaking the glass last night. My eyes softened but then they narrowed again.

"Then how did you tie it before?" I asked with a grim face. If he can do it once then he can do it again. "Alice helped me" he answered with the same look in his eyes.

"Alice is the woman who walked in with you with her hand wrapped around your arms. She is the same woman who was in your place that day" I questioned with one raised eyebrow. I'm sure she is the same woman. I was fuming from inside. Here he said we were married and he still brought that woman here so he could show me my place in his life. I wanted him to deny it and say that she was some other woman, nothing was between them. I waited impatiently while looking straight into his eyes.

"Yes," he said with an amused look in his eyes but it was gone as if it was never there. The stern look was back on his stoned face. His eyes fueled more anger in me. My jaw clenched. All I saw was red.

"Then go to her again," I said fuming while pushing him away. I remember how he didn't let me treat his wound and asked me to go to Erick. I opened the door and walked away from them hotheaded. I heard his steps following me. I took only a few steps and got bumped into someone.

"Isabella" her name left out of my mouth when I saw her standing in front of me. Her eyes moved from behind me. She again caught us. A smirk formed on her face when she looked at my little red face. My face was red because of anger and nothing else.