Chapter 56

****Follow me and vote for chapter***
!!!!Happy women's day!!!!

She knows.

I blinked my eyes as she said that. My anxiety was about to overflow out of me. I took a deep breath to control my wildly trumping heart. 

God, I'm going to have a heart attack. 

"W--what are you talking about" I tried to say it confidently but it came out of my mouth so weakly. I kept my expiration neutral until the end as I swallowed the big lump forming in my throat. 

"On that day I was in the clubs with Izzy when I saw you with Sophia," she said, crapping my disguise with her bare hands. 

"Isabel knows it too," I asked in fear as my heart was ready to jump out of my chest. My breath was quickening as I moved my eyes behind to find grey eyes looking at us. All kinds of fearful thoughts came to my mind. My chest band tightens even more at my chest, making breathing difficult for me. 

"Relax she doesn't," Grace said immediately as she saw my face while putting both her hands on my shoulder. 

"She doesn't" I repeated her words in my small voice in disbelief. 

"I-I" I tried to explain to her the reason too. After all, she is his fiance. She will tell him about my disguise not today but tomorrow. 

"Yes, she knows nothing. Only I saw you with Sophia that day. I saw you walking out of the club from the back door where you met with Logan and then Sophia came finding you. I heard everything you don't have to explain to me. I know,"  she said to calm me down as she kept griping my shoulders to keep me in my place as I felt my knees buckling. 

"You won't tell anyone," I said pleadingly, looking into her eyes. 

"Only if you accept the dress," she said with a smile, making me nod my head immediately. 

"It's not my place to tell anyone. Don't worry I won't tell anyone your secret it's safe with me" she said with an assuring smile as she zipped her mouth with her finger and threw it back. Her action made me smile faintly at her. 

"Grace Sage let's go" we heard Isabel calling us as she was done paying for the things she buys. 

"Let's go before she comes here suspecting your face," Grace said with a smile as she linked her arm with me as we started walking. My heart was still trumping fast even though she had promised me she didn't tell anyone. I have to trust her if I don't want to make things complicated. The helper cane handed the dress to Grace as she paid for it. Isabel and her brother were waiting for us. He had eyed our intertwined arms and walked out of the shop with a clenched jaw. 

"It's too much I said '' I tried to refuse her politely as the dress was too costly as I didn't feel like taking it. 

"Just take it. Wear it on my engagement if possible," she said with a big smile on her face, her words dimming my faint smile. She put the bag in my hand and we walked out. 

"Next station," Grace asked Isabel as soon as we were out of the shop. 

"Ice cream parlour" Isabel grinned, making her brother move his head. 

"I'm in" Grace instantly said yes with a matching grin. 

"Kids" the head chef mumbled loud enough for us to hear. I just smiled faintly looking at them. Now I and Grace were sitting on the seats as the duo of brother and sister went to buy ice cream. They were arguing in front of the counter making the person behind the counter look at them with help written on his face.