Chapter 80

****Follow me and don't forget to vote****

My chest raised and fell as an unknown fear pumped into it. 

His jaw was clenched and his grey eyes held madness. They roamed all over my face. My eyes held a mixture of guilt, sadness, madness, and fear together. I still remember how his demeanour changed when he discovered my secret. My eyes started to sting when I remembered what I saw yesterday. He was with other women. I felt the familiar sensation of a hot pin getting stuck in my heart. He has moved on. My mind screamed again making me swallow my tears which wanted to fall freely so bad. I tried to get my hands out of his hold but he made the grip strong on my wrist. 

"So Erick is your new target," he said those words looking straight into my brown eyes. "You are trying to gain sympathy by showing how miserable you are," he said in his venomous voice while spitting each word. I gasped at his words. How could he think of me like that? Tears that I have been trying hard to swallow welled up in my eyes. 

"Why are you so shocked? Did I discover your plan soon?" He mocked looking straight into my eyes making my lower lip tremble at the urge to cry even more but I held them. I felt anger building up in me. I tried to get my hands out of his hold but he won't let them go. The hate I see in his eyes makes my chest burn. I know I have lost his trust but now he is putting allegations against me. 

"Yes, you did. Congratulations! But tell me why do you care? It doesn't concern you" I said in my heavy voice as a tear of pain slipped from the corner of my left eye even trying to stop it with all my might. I looked straight into his grey eyes while saying it. His grey eyes became even madder and his jaw was cleaned and unclenched as he tried to control his rage. After rubbing on my face that he had moved on it has still not satisfied him that now he is putting such an allegation on me. 

How did he even think that I would do this to Grace? 

"It doesn't concern me," he said those words in his furious voice as if he was repeating them for himself. The next thing I know he let me go out of his hold and took a step away from me. 

"It doesn't concern me" he repeated those words as he turned around. He said as if he was trying to make himself remember them. I looked at him with my glassy eyes still standing pinned to the wall. He paced around for a second and the next thing I know he started destroying everything making my eyes go wide. He repeated those words again and again as he continued destroying everything like that day. My body felt numb as I looked at his action of trying to overcome his anger. 

"It doesn't concern me" he repeated those words as he turned around. I saw the pain in his grey eyes trying to surface but before it could surface higher he punched the wall hard making a gasp in horror. 

"It doesn't concern me dammit'' he repeated those words while continuously punching the wall. I moved my weak legs trying to stop him but he yanked his hand out of my hold and continued punching at the wall. Now the wall had started to become red with his blood. I couldn't stand seeing him in so much pain. It made breathing hard for me because I was the reason behind his pain. I hugged him from behind tightly. 

"Please stop hurting yourself. Please" I said while crying out loud. "Please just stop it," I repeated those words, still crying out loud with my closed eyes as I buried my face in his back. I felt his body going numb as all his moments stopped. He moved his hands on mine which were holding his tightly. I tightened my hold, even more, when I felt him trying to remove them. I don't want him to harm himself again. I can't look at him like that. Even if I tried not to let him go he still removed my hands from his waist and turned around. I know he doesn't want me to touch him. I sobbed looking at the blood on his knuckles. 

"P---please don't h--harm yourself," I said with loud sobs as I tried to control my words. I bit my lower lip to stop myself from hiccuping but it won't stop. The more I tried to control the more they left out of my mouth. He put the finger of his bleeding hand beneath my chin and made me look at him. More tears slipped out of my eyes as I looked at him. Anger was still visible in his eyes as he looked down at me. His thumb moved on my almost white going lower lip making it free. He kept staring at me with his angry grey eyes. 

An unknown emotion was too surfing in his orbs. He moved his face downwards and captured my lips before I could process anything. I closed my eyes tightly as he kissed me hard, making hot tears skip out of the corner of my eyes. My heart raced fast as if it had become alive again. He moved his lips roughly on mine as if he wanted to prove something to me.  He lifted my body with one hand and made me sit on the counter still kissing as if he was punishing me. His one hand cupped my face as his tongue invaded my mouth to claim it as his. His other hand started to move desperately over my body. Tingles formed on my bare skin as his fingers brushed on it. My hand fisted on his shirt when he squeezed my waist by putting his hand under my shirt. 

A moan left my mouth which was muffled by his mouth.  My mind was clouded with so many clouds of haze that I couldn't process what was right and wrong anymore. The only thing I knew at this moment was him. He had full control over me. He continued kissing me dominantly making another moan come out of my mouth. Even before the haze in my mind could clear he stopped kissing me and moved away from me. It made me open my eyes and look at him. He was still looking down at me with his mad grey eyes but the only different thing was the smirk playing on his lips as he wiped his lower lip with the back of his bleeding hand as his grey eyes moved all over me. He made a mess of me. He mocked those words one last time before walking out. 

"It doesn't concern me" 

______________________________________
A/N
Hey, guys update for you.
Let me know your thoughts in the comment section.

Get early access to new chapters on Patreon.

Ashes of a Lie Chapter 54
Stolen Secretary up to chapter 91

To know more search PatreonBlueDragon95 to find me.

I will see you at the next update until then take care and don't forget to have fun.

Vote, comment and share.