Chapter 6

***Follow me and vote for chapter***

Welcome to hell Sage King.

I kept looking at his retiring back as he descended the stage as if his last name was King and not mine. I swallowed hard as he shot me his hard wicked look before exiting the hall. I didn't miss that evil smirk on his face. I know he is going to take his revenge for throwing a milkshake on his expensive suit. Looking at how materialistic he is he will make sure to torture me for ruining his clothes on purpose. Some people came and congratulated me and I bluntly said my thank you not paying attention to them as I was still drowning in my thoughts of escape to his revenge. One by one everyone started to go and I was left standing on stage alone immersing more deeply in my misery. 

"Oh, Sage, I knew that you would win," Sophia said as she came running to me and hugged me tightly. 

"Oh my God, I was so worried that you will get eliminated in the middle of the competition but girl you did it. I'm so proud of you" she said happily while hugging me back. I forced a smile at her. "We need to celebrate your new beginning, let's go and have lunch," she said in her happy cheerful voice as she started pulling me out of the hall as no one was present here now. She dragged me towards the glass door of the restaurant entry. 

"Why are we going there exists is that way," I said in my confused voice as she was taking me to Villains restaurant against my protest. 

"We will have lunch here, come let's go in. I'm hungry after seeing so many delicious-looking dishes made by all contestants'' she said in her eager voice and I knew she was hungry by her grumpy tone at the end. 

"Not here it looks so costly. Let go somewhere nice and I will treat you to delicious food," I said, trying to take our celebration party to a new venue as she was about to open the door. 

"No, we will eat here. Let's see how this place is. It's better to know it before you start working here and don't worry it's my treat you just enjoy your win" she said in a full happy mood as she opened the door. 

"But listen to me you don't have to waste--" even before I could complete my sentence she dragged me in. 

This girl never listens to me. 

I bit my lower lip and entered the restaurant. As soon as we entered a cold breeze mixed with perfume and food aroma hit my nose making me take more deep breaths while looking all over the restaurant. My stomach growled in hunger. My eyes glinted in amazement as I gawked all over the place. The interiors were so luxurious and screamed money. 

"Seats for two," she said to the waiter as I was busy looking at each corner of the restaurant my eyes could touch. 

"This way mam and sir," he said gesturing to the empty seat near the open kitchen and that's when I got a peek of my new workplace. 

My eyes almost came out of their eye socket. It looked so good from the small peek I could get. Chefs were preparing orders with full dedication and it fascinated me even more. It looked so well equipped. One day I was to make King's dinners kitchen well equipped like this. I still can't believe I won the competition and now I'm going to work here with all these people cooking food for the people. Tomorrow I will get work here and this thought gave me excitement jitters in my stomach. 

"Sage close your mouth and take your seat" I heard Sophia's voice as I was still fascinating trying to look more in the kitchen. Her comments made me immediately close my mouth as she laughed at me. She had already taken her seat. I gave her a small nod and took my seat. As much as I was excited to work here on the other hand I was afraid of him even more.