Chapter 6

***Follow me & vote***

There were no hopes in my eyes like the last time I left this town.

The journey back to the hotel went in a blur as I kept on thinking about what will happen to me once I go back. I still had no idea what was written on those papers which I signed so blindly. My body shivers as I remember the words he used for me. I kept on thinking about everything. Once we reached the hotel I wiped my face and got out of the taxi after paying him. I looked at the watch and ten minutes were left before my two hours deadline was up. I saw a man walking towards me wearing a black suit. I wiped my remaining tears but I couldn't help my running nose. It happens to me every time I cry. 

"Miss. King," he asked me in his monotonous firm voice. I gave him a slight nod. Who is he and how does he know my name? He looks more like a security guy with his attire. 

"You arrived on time. We were about to leave'' he informed me, making me look at him with little furrowed eyes as he talked with me. But soon my confusion was cleared as he said the next words. 

"Mister Villin is waiting for you in the car," he said in the same voice while gesturing towards the black Maserati standing in front of the hotel. I gave him a small nod as I understood why he said that. 

"Let me take this," he said while taking my bag which was about to drag towards the car. 

"No, it's fine. I will take it" I tried to refuse him politely. 

"It's my job ma'am," he said in his firm voice while taking my bag from my hand and gesturing me towards the car again. He even opened the door for me. I thanked him with a small smile on my face and took my seat. As soon as I took my seat I felt grey eyes on me. Which made the small smile I had on my face vanish. My face became expressionless as I kept looking back at him. We both kept looking at each other with different raging emotions in our eyes. The anger, the hurt and many more things I was feeling tried to simmer in me. I looked away when the car started but I still felt his grey eyes on me. I didn't say a word and kept looking out of the window. Today looking out of the window is my favourite thing to pass the time. I saw the car was not going in the direction of the airport instead of the train station. 

Are we going back to New York on a plane? 

I swallowed hard as the sweat started to foam on my forehead. I have never been on a plane before. It's not like I never wanted to be on a plane but I'm not ready for this. Sage, stop being nervous. Maybe they are taking a road to go back to the city even if it takes eight hours to reach New York. Whom I was kidding with. We were for sure going back to New York on the plane. I felt bubbles rising in my stomach as I started to feel the nervousness of the first time sitting on the plane. 

I wanted to ask him to drop me at the station so I could come by train but at the same time, I didn't want to tell him I was hell nervous to sit on the plane. I kept on thinking about what to do. But in no time we reached the airport. My anxiety kicked to the next level when the car stopped in front of it. He got out of the car without wasting time. The man in a black suit opened the door for me. I smiled at him nervously and walked out of the car. I kept looking at the airport with nervousness on my face when I felt a hand touching my back so lightly. It was that man gesturing me to walk. I gave him a small nod and looked forward. I found the head chef looking at me with his pensive grey eyes. His grey eyes lingerie on my shoulder where the man in a black suit was touching. He didn't say anything and instead walked in with a clenched jaw. I followed him. We didn't wait as long as we were boarding the plane as soon as we reached. 

"Sir jet is ready" a man who looked like a pilot shook hands with the head chef. My eyes widen when I hear the jet. I thought we were going in a normal plane but now we were going in a jet that had more speed than a normal plane.  My anxiety increased a hundred times when I heard that. I felt like turning around and running away. 

"Good," the head chef said and I thought he would walk in front of me ignoring me. But he turned around and took my hand in his firm hold as if he read my thoughts of running away. He looked behind me with his jaw still clenched as he pressed me firmly to his chest. I followed his vision to see he was looking at the guy. Now does he have a problem with him too? I tried to free my hand out of his hold but he didn't let it go until we climbed up the stairs and we were inside the jet. My eyes widened and a small gasp left my mouth. I saw the interior. It didn't look less than a five-star hotel. 

"Ma'am this way" I heard a woman saying which made me close my open mouth and look at her. I followed her. She showed me my seat which was in front of a grey-eyed monster. 

"Thank you," I said to her while taking my seat. Once I was in my seat the anxiety I was feeling came back which I had forgotten for a few minutes because of the beauty of this jet. I swallowed hard and tried to distract myself even though I felt his eyes on me. 

"We will be taking off in the next few minutes," the pilot said and instructed us to fasten our seat belts. My anxiety had reached the next level. I fumbled with the lock as my hands shivered. My mind went black not knowing what to do. Am I having a panic attack? More sweat started to form on my face as the pilot started to countdown. But I felt a firm grip on my hand which stopped me from fumbling with seat belt locks. I looked up at him with my nervous eyes. Instead of fastening my belt, he pulled me on his lap. He fastened his belt. As the pilots were about to complete the countdown. I felt a low blow of air in the pit of my stomach when I felt it moving. Turning around I buried my face in his neck while hugging him tightly. He wrapped his hands tightly around me. It somehow made me feel less nervous and safe. I don't know how long I kept burying my face in the crook of his neck. 

The only thing I knew was that I felt safe in his arms. 

*** Important***
All my Indian readers who can't sign up for patreon I'm still finding a different alternative. It will take time. It would help if you write directly to Patreon regarding the payment issue they will help you because I have seen some payments getting successful. I hope this helps you.

_______________________________________
A/N
Hey, guys update for you.
Let me know your thoughts in the comment section.

Get early access to new chapters on Patreon.

Ashes of a Lie Chapter 67
Stolen Secretary up to chapter 106

To know more search PatreonBlueDragon95 to find me.

I will see you at the next update until then take care and don't forget to have fun.

Vote, comment and share.