Chapter 36

***Follow me and vote for chapter**

Oh boy did I kill two birds with one stone.

This thought I don't know how but put a smirk on my face. I kept looking at his retreating stiff back. I liked that look on his face. And what made it even sweeter was Logan was pissed too. I moved my head in amusement, liking what I was seeing. I gathered all the things and just as I was about to get up I saw chef Oliver looking at me with his still face and observing sharp eyes. I suppressed the smirk a little bit and nipped my lower lip while raising my eyebrows in question asking if he needed anything. He kept looking at me with that look making me a little nervous for a whole minute as I kept looking at him back.

What is he thinking?

He moved his head in denial making me let go of the breath I was holding without knowing. He gathered all the things and walked out without glancing back. I slumped back on my chair while puffing air out of my mouth and moved them into an almost empty meeting room. As I was doing it my eyes met with furious brown eyes of Logan. He was clenching and unclenching his fist while looking at me. From his face, it was clear he wanted to break me in half.

"What," I asked him while bringing back the sweet smile on my face. He lifted his hand with his thumb and did the action of slitting his throat. It only made me laugh at him. Even if he was bulky and all, he was looking cute doing it. My chuckle made him madder. He gathered all his things and walked out of the meeting room while cursing me. I again moved my head and stood up with all the stuff in my hands to get out of the meeting room so I could get all the remaining work done. James and William followed me as they were talking about some new dish adding to the menu. I kept walking ahead of them while shuffling with papers of the new menu when I heard James calling me.

"Yes," I said, still looking at the papers while properly arranging the papers in my hands that were about to spill from my hands. I was holding quite a stack of papers that contained all the previous and old menus I collected from the meeting room to recycle.

"I will help you," James said as he took half a paper from my hands.

"Thank you," I said, handing him half of the stack.

"If they spilled it would have increased my headache even more" I exclaimed with a smile on my face.

"Figured it" he replied with a smile that was capable of making girls go crazy.

"Where is William," I asked, he was not here with James anymore.

"He had some work to take care of on his floor so he left," he said while gesturing his hand in backward to show the door. I nodded in understanding.

"Why did you call my name?" I asked with raised eyebrows.

"I wanted to ask you. Are you interested in doing a double date with me and my girlfriend?" he asked with a hopeful eye.

"Girlfriend, I thought you didn't have one," I asked with a raised eyebrow and mischievous smile on my face. He smiled at me shyly.

"I met her when we went to the bar last time and we clicked instantly. I heard double dates make your bond with your girl more," he said with the same shy smile on his face. He looked a little serious. I never see him like that. I always thought of him as a player kind of guy.

"Sure why not," I said, making him smile even more.

"So let's go on a double date this Sunday," he fixed it, making me nod as he handed me back the papers.

"See you at lunch," I said and walked away to do my things after saying bye to him. Double date I have never been to one actually, I have never even been to date. It will be fun. I hope Sophia doesn't have any plans for that day. I was walking towards the elevated while adjusting paper stacks in my hand when I suddenly bumped into a hard wall. It made all the papers fall from my hand.