Chapter 51

***Follow me and vote for chapter***

It felt like things were going to change after this picnic. 

I moved my hand on my chest where my heart was beating fast as some unknown fear was eating it up. "Logan told me there is a pool too. We can chill over there the whole day then do the barbeque at night" William informed us of the plan he had made for us. His words distracted me a little. 

"Sounds fun," I said with a grin on my face. I would love to do what he said. I saw the pool in the picture Logan showed me. 

"We will do a barbeque party the whole night" James joined our conversation as he put his head between us from the back seat. 

"I have even brought some special plum wine my brother sent me from his farm. Trust me it's great" chef Oliver said, making Williams and James' eyes lit up. 

"Chef Oliver you are the best," James said, almost throwing himself on chef Oliver to hug him tightly, making us chuckle at him. Chef Oliver patted his back as he still kept hugging him. 

"Did I hear plum wine?" Logan asked as he looked back at us still steering the wheel. 

"Logan, look at the front," the head chef asked him in his firm voice as he kept looking forward. All the time he was silent and was only listening to our conversation. 

"Sorry boss," he said sheepishly and looked immediately in front to focus back on the road. James told Logan that chef Oliver had brought the wine for us. 

"I can't wait to taste it. Remember last time you gave us the little batches I still remember its taste" William said as he was lost in the taste of it last time he drank. 

"You were knocked out for the whole day," James teased him, making him wave at him. 

"That was fun if you know," he said as he shrugged at him. 

"Is that good?" I asked turning my head to look at the chef Oliver. 

"You will know once you taste it," chef Oliver said as he winked at me. Now I was eager to taste the plum wine. I have never drunk one. 

The farmhouse was a five-hour drive away so that's why we left early so we could get the rest of the day to enjoy ourselves at the pool. We stopped at one stop to have a little late breakfast. As I was drinking my coffee my eyes unknowingly moved on him as he was standing near the van talking with Logan about the root. He was wearing his casual jeans and full sleeve shirt with his hands folded on his chest. His biceps were bulging showing his muscles. Sun rays were falling on his perfect symmetric face making him look more handsome than he is. His grey eyes made him look more unique. The urge to touch his stubble beard increased in me. 

I blinked my eyes as I realised what thought came to my mind. My face became red and as if sensing my eyes on him he looked at me with his pensive gaze. I instantly looked away as I continued drinking my coffee. I didn't notice that my coffee was still hot. I drank the hot coffee and instantly spat it out as it burned my mouth. 

"Are you ok?" James asked me as he handed me the tissue. 

"Yes, I'm fine, just burned my mouth a little," I said sheepishly, looking at him. I felt his gaze on me but I didn't look at him. I could sense he was still looking at me but I did not dare to look at him.