Chapter 60

***Follow me here and on Instagram and vote***

The stars twinkled brightly, ready to celebrate the union that was about to take place. 

He moved his face into my neck as I still kept hunching my face. giving an open-mouth kiss all over my neck while his callous hands kept kneading my back. I was half naked, and he was still dressed. I wanted to make us even. My body was shuddering under his caressing. I bit on my lower lip, mustering my courage. I moved my slightly trembling hands up and started to undo his shirt. I slid it down from his arms. I swallowed hard, looking at his ripped chest. It was filled with tattoos. the one he keeps hiding behind his full-sleeve shirts. I always wanted to trace a line on them. I felt his heated gaze on me, studying all my small movements. My trembling fingers touched his hot skin, wanting to feel him. I felt him taking deep breaths when my fingertips touched his bare skin. He was reforming under my fingertips. He moved his hand in my hair, slightly pulling it back, making me look into his eyes. His desire-filled grey eyes moved all over my face. His thumb freed my lower lip from my teeth. 

"Enough hiding. I want to see all of you," he said huskily while looking straight into my eyes. Saying it, he slid his thumb inside my warm mouth. My tongue swirled on his thumb, and I sucked on it. 

"Fuck," he cursed while pulling his thumb out and pressing my lower lip sideward, spreading the wetness of my mouth over it. He moved his face near mine and licked my wet, slightly swollen lower lip, sending sparks down my spine. I opened my mouth, letting him in. We both slowly leaned down until my back was touching the matter, which was filled with rose petals. His other hand moves upward, kneading my left breath, making me moan in his mouth. His mouth moved to my neck, sucking and biting on my skin as if he didn't want to lose contact. My hands stroked his chest lazily, trying to lessen the fire as if it were even possible. I knew it wouldn't extinguish this easily. 

"Xanthus," I moaned his name loudly when his warm mouth closed on my aching hard nipple. I remember how he tortured me last time. My hands fell gripping the sheets, crumbling the petals when his tongue gave a hard lick before biting my hard nipple. His other hand kept pinching my other nipple. My toes curled as pleasure ran through my whole body. He did the same thing with my right breast, making me push my chest upwards into my mouth. I started to feel an aching sensation between my legs. Wetness leaked from it whenever he bit on my nipple before giving it a hard suck. He was doing something so sinful to my body with his mouth and hands that I couldn't pinpoint it. My chest raised and fell with more needs when he started sliding his tongue downwards, leaving a wet trail behind. 

His fingers gripped the band of small fabric that was covering my modesty from his dark, lust-filled eyes. His sinful mouth left open-mouth kisses as he pulled down the last piece very slowly, making my heart beat fast. He slid it from my curled toes while I hurriedly tried to close my tights. But before I could close it completely, he took hold of my tights, looking at me with grey eyes that held a warning. He rose to his full height, still holding my tights in a firm yet gentle grip. His grey eyes moved all over my naked body very slowly, as if he were drinking in my naked appearance at his own pace. I bit my lower lip as my chest rose and fell with sweet fear. I felt so nervous from the way he looked at me. 

What if he didn't like what he saw? 

I couldn't take it. I hid my face behind my arm. But in the very next second, he took hold of my arms and pinned them on either side of my head. "Stop hiding from me," he said, looking straight into my eyes. "You are so fucking beautiful," he said, looking straight into my eyes as if stating facts.