Chapter 29

***Follow me and the day of the update from now will be Thursday***

Only if I knew.

I stood in front of big gates and looked at an enormous mansion in front of me. I was still mesmerized by its beauty. The more I looked at it earlier I wanted to see what it looked like from the inside. The big white walls of the mention were so breathtaking that it made me wonder how much time it would take for people working here to clean it and keep it tidy. 

"Sir may I know your name. Do you have some business here," asked the security guard standing behind the gate as he saw me eyeing the big house with my mouth ajar. His voice made me avert my eyes from the house to the person standing behind the gate. His eyes moved all over my face and they zeroed at my little ajar mouth with a suspicious look in his eyes. I immediately closed my mouth and gave him a sheepish tight smile. "Hey my name is Sage King and yes I'm invited hereby Isabella Villin," I said with the same sheepish smile on my face. After listening to me he nodded at me with the same suspicious look in his eyes and took income to conform to it. It made me think, do all the security guards working for Villin look at me like I'm some thief. First at the restaurant on my first day and now here they have the same look in their eyes or they look the same at everyone like that. My train of thought was again interrupted by the security guard. 

"Sir you can go in," he said to me as soon as he kept the intercom back and opened the gate for me to enter. 

"Thank you," I said in my small voice and walked in. The House was a little far away from the gates. I think I have to walk a good ten to five minutes to reach the main door of the house. I took that time to admire the garden surrounding the walking path and the huge fountain which was a little distance away. Everything here screamed extravagance. I just kept walking while looking here and there until a loud honk of the car made me jump on my place with my hands on my chest. It made me immediately get out of the path to let the vehicle pass. 

My heart was still beating because of the suddenness. When I saw the person sitting in the car it made me curl my fingers into fists. Grey eye monster was sitting casually inside it after giving me a damn heart attack. He parked his car near the fountain and walked out of it while looking at me. His eyes roamed all over my body length giving me chills in my stomach but I kept my emotions intact as I remembered it was his new way to defeat me. I just kept looking at him with narrowed eyes while walking toward the door. Even if he won in my nightmare I won't let him win in reality. With determination in my eyes, I walked, keeping my head high, ignoring his dark gaze on me. But before I could reach the main door he came and stood in front of me stopping me from going further. Again his grey eyes moved all over my face making me take one step back. He was about to say something but was stopped with a loud voice by his sister. 

"Sage you are here," Isabella said in her cheerful voice as she saw me standing not far from the main door. Saying that she came running to me with that big happy smile on her face. She was again wearing today a sundress which suited her complexion with her hair let down. She was indeed very beautiful. I smiled looking at her contagious smile. 

"I was waiting for you to come let's go in," she said while taking my hand and dragging me in with her. She completely ignored her brother and it made me look at him. He muttered something under his breath with a clenched jaw as he saw his sister taking me in. When I stepped inside the house my eyes became twice as big as their current size. With wide eyes, I looked at the luxury house. God, even a vase kept here as a showpiece, was capable of clearing my whole debate. The whole living room was painted white with light blue furniture in it.