Chapter 66

***Follow me and vote***
***Guys can I get 3k followers***

"Erick I need your help"

"What happened," he asked me as soon as he heard my words. "Your grandma wants to meet me," I said in my hushed voice as I looked around my surroundings. I was standing in the locker room as everyone was busy changing their clothes.  I had already changed my clothes before they came to change. James looked at me with his suspicious eyes while buttoning his shirt as he saw me talking on the phone in a hushed tone. 

"What! Why" he almost yelled from the other side of the phone, making me move my cell phone away from my ear. James' eyes furrowed as he looked at my actions. I flashed his sheepish smile. 

"I will tell you once I meet you," I said, still smiling at James who still had his suspicious gaze fixed on me. 

"Ok I will be there to pick you up in ten minutes," he said in the same pitch. 

"Hello Hello" I rented those words but he had already cut my call before I could say not to come. 

"I would have gone home on my own" I mumbled those words looking at the screen of my phone. 

"What's going on with you," James asked me, looking at me while I was talking on my mobile screen. "No-nothing," I said again sheepishly as I put my phone back in my pocket. 

"Guys let's go," Logan said as he put his hand around my shoulder. We all started to walk out of the locker room talking and laughing. On our way, we met with the head chef and his eyes first landed on Logan's arm which was draped over my shoulder. His grey eyes moved on my face as his jaw tensed making the smile fade away from my face. I tried to move out of his hold but Logan only tightened it. 

"Head chef, we will see you tomorrow," he said in his cheerful voice and started to drag me out with them. 

"Logan leaves him. I have to discuss the pantry budget with him before he leaves," the head chef said, pointing his finger toward me. 

"But head chef, it's past our working time," Logan said, not letting me out of his arms. We all were going to the same subway to catch the train today. The head chef looked at him with a pensive gaze which made him move his hand away from my shoulder. 

"We will wait for you," William said, looking at me with a mischievous smile on his face. 

"No you guys go. My friend is coming to pick me up,'' I said with a sheepish smile on my face. 

"What! but we were supposed to go together today" Logan complained looking at me. 

"Is Sophia coming to pick you up? Can I come with you guys?" he suddenly asked with lit-up eyes. The complaint was long forgotten. I smiled at his childishness. But I felt a hard gaze on me making my body go a little rigid. I moved my head in no still smiling at him feeling his heated gaze on me. 

"He will accompany us next time, now let's go before we miss the train," William said, almost dragging Logan with them. I kept looking at their retreating back with a small smile on my face until they completely vanished from the sight of my eyes. I moved my head to look at him so I could explain the pantry budget. But before I could open my mouth his lips landed on mine getting me off-guard. My eyes widened at his sudden action. His hands were now cupping my face to keep them connected with his lips. My head clouded with all the unwanted thoughts as my body ached for something more. My stomach fluttered, making me feel a familiar sensation in the pit of it. It was my first time feeling the want for something this strong.