Chapter 92

***Follow me here and on Instagram and vote***

He fucking bought the club.

My eyes shot up in the direction where he stood. I found him standing there in his all-black three-piece suit. He stood there like a king with both hands in his pants pocket. His hair was gelled perfectly. A sinful smirk was playing on his full lips. In the whole crowd around me, his eyes stayed focused only on me. Grey collided with brown. My breath hitches, and I forget how to breathe for a second. Time became slow, making everything happen in slow motion. The loud music started to fade slowly. The way his grey eyes looked at me sent a shiver down my spine. It made me feel naked. His grey orbs moved very slowly on my body. They lingered on my deep cleavage, and my chest weighed with unknown fear. I swallowed hard and moved my gaze away from him with great difficulty. Everything went back to normal. Loud music again started to fall on my ears.

"Don't tell me it's your husband who freaking bought this club." Sophia said so in disbelief. She looked the way I was looking, and a gasp left her mouth. Beside him stood Logan, wearing the same black suit as the head chef. They both looked like men on a mission. I averted my eyes from them and turned around. I could feel his heated gaze on my back, but I decided to ignore it. Sophia did the same, and a confused Adian turned around too.

"How did they know we were in this club?" I asked in my irked tone while biting my lower lip.

"By chance, did it slip out of your mouth?" I asked Sophia while looking at her. I know how talkative she is. Sometimes things slip out of her mouth.

"No, I was careful; I know how he is. He is sweet all the time, but he is a very possessive man," she said while moving her head in no Telling me she would not even do it in her dreams.

"They are here to ruin our reunion," Sophia said in distress. "Will you both tell me what the hell is going on?" Adian asked with confused, raised brows. It made both of us look at him with glaring eyes. He gulped, looking at our faces.

"You can tell me when you are done talking," he said with a scared look on his face, shutting his mouth. We went back to our plans to change the venue of our reunion.

"It is too late to do it, but we can still escape and go to some other club. Tonight, I wanted to be by myself. I wanted to enjoy it with my high school buddies and have lots of fun," I said with hope in my eyes.

"I wanted to get drunk and get wasted. But now Logan is here, he won't let me get drunk," Sophia said in annoyance, nodding her head and agreeing with me.

"Sorry to interpret your planning and plotting, but are those the guys you are trying to escape from?" Adian said while pointing at the men in black who were standing not that far from us. My eyes widened when I saw them. What the hell? When did they walk down? A smirk formed on my dear husband's lips as he looked at my alarmed face. I straighten up my posture and clear my throat. Sophia did the same. He had an amused look in his eyes, as if he knew what was brewing in our heads. The head chef was looking at me with keen, observant eyes. He took threatening steps in my way. I wanted to run, but I stayed put at my place. He tilted his head slightly, his grey eyes still focused on me.

"Why do I feel like you are planning to go somewhere else?" Xanthus asked in a firm tone, looking straight into my eyes. He still had that amused look in his eyes. I knew he was pulling my leg. Adding fuel to the burning fire I unclenched my jaw and cleared my throat again.

"Why would I?" I scoffed while rolling my eyes as if it had not been my plan a few seconds ago.

"Yes, why will we go somewhere else when we have our reunion in this club?" Sophia joined me while folding her hands on her chest. The head chef pushed his lower lip a little forward and nodded his head as if he believed me. I know he didn't.

"Good then," he said in his deep, cunning voice.

"Won't you introduce me to your high school friend?" he continued while looking towards Adian.

"Yes, I'm eager to meet your friends too. I want to know who your boyfriends were," Logan said while looking at Sophia. I saw her gulping down Sophia had so many boyfriends in her high school days. All were casual flees, only for a month or two. She had never been committed to anyone until Logan.

"Come, let's go and meet them," he said with a serious look on his face. I have never seen that look on his face before. Logan took Sophia away from there. She looked at me with help written in her eyes, but I couldn't do anything. I was about to go in her direction when Xanthus grabbed my hand, stopping me from following her. My eyes moved to Xanthus, who raised his brow in question. As if he were asking me when I introduced him. I bit my inner cheeks and moved my hand out of his hold.

"Yeah, why not?" I said in a firm tone with a tight smile on my lips. I know what he was trying to do.

"This is Adian, my high school friend slash crush," I said with a smirk on my face. Adian bumped his shoulder with mine with a grin on his face when I said that.

"Adian This is Xanthus Villain, and now we've all heard the announcement. He is the new owner of this club," I said with a smirk on my face. I saw how his jaw clenched when I was done with the introduction. I didn't mention who he is to me. We can both play the game.

"He doesn't need an introduction. So it was true. I had heard from Sophia that you had started working in his restaurant," Adian said with a big smile on his face.

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Villain, and congratulations on buying this luxurious club. I have only watched you on new shows, but it is a pleasure to meet you in person," Adian said while forwarding his hand to him. He had a big smile on his face. Xanthus looked at his hand for a few seconds with his calm yet, at the same time, stormy grey eyes. He took his hand after he was done, making Adian a bit nervous.

"Nice to meet you too," he said in a firm tone with a tight smile on his face. That smile said he was not even a bit pleased to meet him.

"I bought this club for my wife so she can throw as many reunions as she wants. Right, Mrs. Villain," Xanthus said with an evil smile on his face. He moved his eyes from him to me. I just gave him a tight smile. Adian was surprised at this new information.

"Adian." I was about to explain it to a surprised Adian when he took hold of my hand in his thigh grip.

"Enjoy the evening, and drinks are on the house, so make sure to get drunk. Now please excuse us," he said like a good host and then moved his grey eyes back to me. It sends a quiver down my lower body. They meant business.

"I need to have an important discussion with my lovely wife."

_______________________________________
A/N

Get early access to new chapters on Patreon.

Ashes of a Lie Completed.
Stolen Secretary up to chapter 177.
Bed of Nails up to chapter 30.

To know more search  PatreonBlueDragon95 to find me.

Vote, comment, and share.