Chapter 24

***Follow me lovely people***

***Support me***

I didn't want to see his face tonight then why is the opposite happening to me.

My body went numb as his rough fingers kept touching my lower lip slowly. A small gasp left my mouth as I again felt that tingling sensation on my lower lip. His half-lid eyes kept glued to my lips. My chest heaved with unknown emotions as I saw him moving his half-lid eyes to look into my startled one. I don't know what to do in this situation anymore. My breath deepens when he moves his grey eyes back to my lips. What is going on in his mind can't he see who is he holding? Alcohol is so messing with his brain that he can't even recognize the difference between men and women anymore. He slowly started moving his face near mine making my breath jagged as I felt his warm breath fanning my cheeks. 

Sage, you need to get out of his hold. My inner voice howled while pulling her hair like a madwoman. Her howls were telling me how inappropriate a situation I was stuck in was. He is not in his right senses but I am. I need to get out of his hold. I furiously tried to get my hands out of his hold but as soon as he felt me tucking my hands out of his firm grip he tightened his hold on my small wrist. His strength compared to mine was much greater. My throat felt so dry making it impossible for a lump of tension to go away from my throat. I felt so weak in front of his manly strength. It was my first time feeling like that. I was capable of taking a man down and making him kiss the floor but the power this grey monster was using on me was making me feel helpless under him. I was at his mercy. 

"Sir, l---let me g--go p--please" I stutter while saying it. I wanted to sound strong but it came out of my mouth as pleading. I again tried to take my hands from his strong grip but as soon as I did it he lifted his face and glared at me with his hooded grey eyes. 

"Stop resisting me," he said in his dominating voice which sent bad chills to all my body. I gulped hard and swallowed the big lump while pressing my lips in a thin line as I saw him moving his face towards my lips. His intentions were very clear to me. He was going to kiss me. He was going to kiss his freaking bellboy. 

Oh God, I'm not prepared for this. 

I closed my eyes tightly and curled my fingers into the fist digging my nails into my palm as I felt his warm breath on my lips. My heart was ready to leap out of my mouth thinking what will happen in the next moment. His lips were about to touch mine when I moved my face to another side, not able to take the intensity of the situation on my poor heart anymore. His wet lips landed on my left cheeks, making the whole area tingle with a strange feeling in me. I stayed still like that not knowing what was waiting for me the next morning as I resisted him. I rejected his kiss. My brain was already on fire cursing myself for getting myself in this situation. I should have listened to him when he said not to drink that mixed drink. Only if I had listened to him not to rebel inside me now I would have been peacefully sleeping in my bed cuddling with Mint but I have to do the opposite now I was facing consequences of my wrong choice. I was still feeling his warm breath and wet lips on my cheeks. 

I could do only one thing in this situation: wait and just like that, I kept waiting for his next move. Will he be angrier at me that I denied him will he forcefully try to take my lips. All kinds of thoughts crossed my mind but as I kept waiting nothing happened. I felt his breath getting deep and his heavy body was now relaxed on me. Is he sleeping but his hold is still tight on my wrist. I moved my face a little away and his face fell on my neck. I felt his deep even breath on my neck causing goosebumps to form on my skin. He is sleeping. I thanked God and tried to take my hand from his grip as I was doing it. He shifted a little in his sleep making me go motionless but he stopped in a few seconds making me blow a breath of relief. I very carefully took my hands out of his hold and very slowly moved his heavy body away from me to make him lay beside me. I was successful in doing that.