Chapter 9

****My lovely readers who are worried for me I'm better now. Thank you for checking on me. From the coming week updates will be on time thank you*****
|Dont forget to follow me and vote|

"Only me" 

I kept looking at him with wide eyes. Why does he want me to stay with him when he doesn't even want to see my face? He ignored me throughout our journey like my existence doesn't matter to him. He had told me with his every action that I was disgusting. My existence makes him angry to the extent that he wants to burn this world. Then why does he want to keep me in his house? My eyes turned glossy as I looked at his pissed face. The more I thought, the more reasons were raised in my head. My heart started to shrink as I realised he had many reasons to not want to look at me. Then why is he being this way? 

"Why," I asked sharply, looking straight into his eyes. I saw a flash of thought on his face when I questioned him. His jaw clenched as he glared at me with his grey eyes that remained connected to mine. He was getting madder at my question and it was visible on his face. This intensity in his eyes made me close my eyes as I felt burned through it. 

Our noses were still touching each other. I felt his raging possessiveness in the way he was holding me. I shut my eyes more tightly. It made my lower lip wobble as I felt so many emotions running through me. His lips hovered over mine as he kept contemplating fighting with himself to subtract the distance between our lips. I could tell it the way his lips were moving near me and then going back. I dug my nails into my palm. As I felt the tension in the air. Even if I was mad at him, his nearness affected me in the worst way. I was mad at him and he was too but the physical attraction we felt for each other messed with my head. My heartbeat was even fast when I felt his lips were about to touch me but they didn't. He pushed himself away from me as if being so close to me burned his skin. I'm wrong, he doesn't feel anything but hates me. 

"I'm not bound to answer all your questions," he said harshly while letting my hands go and moving away from me. Making as much distance as possible between us. My hands slid down lifelessly from the wall but I still stayed pinned to the wall. My eyes remained closed as a single tear slipped out of the corner of my left eye. I didn't miss the disgust and the hate in his voice when he answered me. He walked away saying that. I slide down the wall hiding my head in my folded legs. I folded my hands around it. I let my tears run under my hideout. I have been stopping myself from crying but today I gave in. I cried and cried. How long I keep sobbing on the floor I don't know. My eyes were aching from crying. They felt so heavy so I closed them. My whole body had gone numb from staying in the same position for so long. I just gave in to the darkness which was waiting to engulf me. 

I felt my body being lifted as I stayed numb in the hold. It was hard for me to open my heavy eyes. Few tears still managed to escape my closed eyes. I felt softness beneath me and something warm on me. After that, I don't remember anything. My eyes flickered open when I felt sunlight on them. They still felt heavy. I sat up trying to clear my vision by rubbing on it. I found myself in a familiar room. I opened and closed my eyes to get my vision clear. My eyes widened in shock when I found myself in his room on his bed. I looked down at my clothes and I was still wearing yesterday's clothes. When did he bring me here? I don't remember anything. Did he sleep beside me or in a different room? I stopped thinking and pulled the cover to my chin when I heard the crack of the door. He stood there in his sweatpants and black shirt. 

"Get ready" he commanded me when he saw I was awake. Saying that he walked towards his wardrobe without even sparing me a glance. I wanted to ask where he was taking me but I stayed quiet because I remembered his harsh words. I got out of bed. I found my bag in the corner. I took some jeans and a top and went to take shower. It was a bit awkward for me because everything here smells like him. I sighed with no choice and took a bath using his body wash. At the end of the shower, I was smelling like him. I wore my clothes inside the bathroom. When I was ready I walked out. I applied some gloss to my dried lips and walked out of the room. 

He was talking with someone on a cell phone. He was dressed in his fully black attire. Sensing my presence he moved his head in my direction. His grey eyes moved all over me while he still kept talking on the phone. I suppressed my urge to shift from one leg to another when his dark grey eye jumped from one curve to another. Only after what felt like minutes did he gesture me towards the dining table. I walked towards it without wasting a second. His eyes followed me until I got on my seat. My stomach grumbled at the sight of food. My face turned red because I'm sure he heard that because I felt him looking at me. I lowered my head as I still felt his eyes on me. I had not eaten anything since yesterday afternoon. 

He walked and took his seat and gestured to me again to eat. With a small nod, I ate an omelette and toast. Even though I felt hungry I was not able to eat more than one toast. He looked at me with glaring eyes when I pushed my plate. He pushed the plate again in front of me while putting more toast on it. I ate it quietly as he frowned at me. Soon after breakfast, we left for somewhere. I kept looking out of the window not caring where he was taking me. He stopped his car in front of a big white mansion. Panic kicked in me when I saw we were standing in front of his family house. Why has he brought me here? I didn't want to question him after his harsh words yesterday but I couldn't stop myself anymore. 

"What are we doing here," I asked in an anxiety-filled voice while looking at him. 

"You will know soon. Get out of the car," he said in the same tone as yesterday night. Saying that he stepped out of the car. I didn't have the guts to walk into the house. They must be aware of my disguise. I felt ashamed to face them after my lie had unfolded. They liked me and even accepted me even after knowing I was a man. I was afraid of hearing questions about my character and my family upbringing. My hands started sweating as I felt nervousness rising in me. I was scared to get out of the car. I was not ready to hear harsh words from them. I rubbed my hands with more anxiety but the next thing I know. I was pulled out of the car. He was holding my wrists in a thigh grip. 

"Please no" I looked at him with pleading eyes but he instead started walking towards the house while still holding my hand tightly. In no time we were inside the house. The question of why he brought me here still kept eating me up. I heard laughing and chattering coming from the living room. It died down when we walked in. The whole family was here including Grace too. Half of them looked at us in confusion and half of them were surprised. 

"Mom, dad, grandma and everyone. I want to tell you all something” he said in his firm voice while looking at them. So they still didn't know about my truth and now he is going to tell them. I was preparing myself mentally. My anxiety rose even more. His hold on me tightened as if he knew I was planning to run away anytime soon. I lowered my gaze but I immediately looked at him in utter shock when he opened his mouth. The ground from beneath my legs was snatched away. 

"We got married" 

_______________________________________
A/N
Hey, guys update for you.
Let me know your thoughts in the comment section.

Get early access to new chapters on Patreon.

Ashes of a Lie Chapter 70
Stolen Secretary up to chapter 110

To know more search PatreonBlueDragon95 to find me.

I will see you at the next update until then take care and don't forget to have fun.

Vote, comment and share.