Chapter 95

***Follow me here and on Instagram and vote***

Sorry guys for the late update I was a little busy.

He has just started.

He kept me awake the entire night. I slept at dawn with heavy eyes, a sore throat, and an exhausted body. I snuggled in his chest like a baby koala with my exhausted limbs all over him. He kept moving his fingers in my hair until I completely fell asleep. It didn't take long because I fell asleep as soon as he started massaging my scalp. The entire night I slept in his warm protective arms around me. Wet feathery kisses were placed on my back and shoulders. It made my toes curl even in my sleep. The touch was so familiar that I could recognize it even in my sleep.

"Tiny wake up" he mumbled in his morning voice on my neck then closed his mouth on the hickey he gave me last night. I moaned when he sucked on it but still refused to open my eyes. Xanthus tried to wake me up when the sun was so high in the sky.

"Tiny" he coaxed me again but instead of waking up I turned around and snuggled in his neck and wrapped my arms around his torso. I heard his amused chuckle when I did that. I was still not ready to get out of bed but Xanthus carried me to the bathroom while I was still sleeping in his arms. He had already run a warm bath for us. He bathed me while I was still half asleep in the bathtub. We took a long relaxing bath which made my sore muscles feel good. He made me brush my teeth after a bath. I lazily looked at my reflection in the bath and my eyes widened. Sleep completely vanished from my eyes. He had marked my whole body with his marks. They had started to turn blue. My nipples were darker and a bit swollen from his constant biting and sucking last night. That's why they were feeling so sensitive from the moment I woke up. My dear husband came back with a bathrobe. He stopped in his tracks when he saw me glaring at him. His eyes moved all over me and he understood. A smirk played on his lips and he resumed walking. He wrapped the bathrobe around me and hugged me from behind.

"You look so beautiful with my marks on you," he said huskily while kissing the column of my neck.

God this man.

"I'm not letting you touch mean until all of them fade away," I said in my serious voice. I very well know he can't even pass a half day without touching me.

"What? But they look so good on you. I was thinking of making them even darker tonight" he said while looking at me through the mirror. He gave me his puppy eyes.

"No you are not allowed to make them dark," I said in the same serious tone.

"We will see that," he said and lifted me in his arms. He took me back to the bedroom. My stomach grumbled at the delicious aroma of food. I forget what we were talking about in the bathroom at the sight of food. He made me sit on his lap and fed me toast and scrambled eggs.

"Last bite," he said when I refused to eat an apple.

"No, I'm full," I said, not wanting to eat anymore. He gave up and then finished the rest of the fruits and my half drank juice. He had already arranged clothes for us. He helped me in getting ready. After we both were ready we left for home. It was already noon when we stepped out of the club. His car was already waiting for us. Even in the car, he made me sit on his lap. Who am I to complain when my husband is pampering me? Instead, I snuggled more in his chest and closed my eyes.

"Do you have a dress for the inauguration day? Do you want to go shopping" he asked while rubbing my tights over my jeans.

"I'm too exhausted to go anywhere," I said with my eyes still closed. He didn't say anything after that and I decided to sleep until we reached home. Mom opened the door for us and smiled looking at my happy face. We walked inside hand in hand.