Chapter 89

***Follow me here and on Instagram and vote***

"Yes, Aiden, my first love."

His jaw clenched for a second, and then he pushed his lips forward. His grey eyes held jealousy. He nodded his head while grabbing a glass of water. He sipped water from it and then again looked at me. I kept looking at him with pressed lips. A mischievous smile was still tugging at the corner of my lips. I want to see what he says. In the past, he has made me jealous so many times that now it's his turn.

"I would like to go to your reunion too," the head chef said after a few seconds, trying his best to maintain his facial expression. Not letting him lose his calm. I want to see how long he can hold it.

"Logan, don't you want to go to the reunion to meet Sophia's friends?" the head chef asked while averting his eyes from Logan.

"Yes, I want to," Logan said immediately.

"Sorry, but outsiders are not allowed in our reunions," I said while looking at him.

"Really?" he asked in his firm tone. Sounding suspicious again, trying his best not to let his emotions appear on his face. His eyes narrowed in my direction slightly.

"Really?" I imitated him with full innocence on my face.

"Right, Sophia?" I asked without even looking her way.

"Yeah, she is right. So both of you can keep signing autographs for your fans or hang out on the day we will go for our reunion," Sophia said, sprinkling more salt and pepper on their wounds.

"But babe," Logan tries to bargain, but Sophia moves her head in no. There is no such rule. I just made it up to piss them off.

"Sage, let's go; we need to do some shopping for a dress we will wear to our reunion," Sophia said while getting up from her seat.

"Yeah, just let me get my bag," I said with a smile on my face. I moved his hand away from me before standing up. She nodded at me. I turned to walk to my room upstairs. I heard the scratching of the chair. I felt him following me closely. A cunning smile formed on my face. I entered my room to get my bag. I had just opened my closed door when it was closed with a big hand on it. He turned me around, and before I could possess anything, his lips had already covered mine.

His kiss was filled with so much possessiveness. As if it was telling me how jealous he was. Before my hands could push him away from me. He then stands above my head with one hand, and the other presses my boobs. I gasped, and he slipped his tongue inside my mouth. They were already sensitive from last night. He had sucked on them and pumped his fingers inside me, making me come so many times. Remembering it, I started to feel so hot again. He kissed me hard while nipping at my lower lip. My hands tried to get free from his hold, but he kept punning them above my head. He moved his other hand from my sensitive breast to pull the straps of my top down from my shoulder. His sinful lips let go of my mouth and moved to my shoulder. I took deep breaths to regain my speaking ability. His wet lips and kisses on my exposed skin He pulled the cup of my bra down, exposing my left breast to his lust-filled grey eyes. My eyes rolled back when his warm mouth closed over my sensitive nipple. It sends a spark of pleasure and pain down my spine. I was still sore, but still, my core became wet and throbbed for his attention. My nails dug into my palm when his tongue swirled around my pink peak. I took deep, heavy breaths.

"Xanthus," I moaned his name when his teeth grazed me slightly. I again took deep, heavy breaths while biting on my lower lip. If we continue like this, I won't be able to go shopping with Sophia. My eyes rolled back again, but I composed myself. He knew how to distract me. Maybe it was his plan all alone.

"Sophia is waiting for me," I said while making words with great difficulty. He let go of my peak with a pop.

"Let her wait because you're not going anywhere until I'm done with you, and it's not going to be soon enough," he said in his deep voice with a smirk on his lips. It made me swallow hard. He looked straight into my eyes and blew air on my wet, swollen peak. My body shivered when he did that. I bit my lower lip, looking down at him. He made his hold on my wrist even tighter and was about to torture me again when there was a loud knock on the door.

"Sage, what's taking you so long?" It was Sophia on the other side of the door. It had distracted Xanthus for a few seconds, and his hold went loose on my wrist. I took the opportunity and pulled my hands out of his hold. He came out of his daze and glared at me. I covered his mouth with my hand.

"I'm coming," I said immediately before he could cover my mouth with his to muffle it. I heard her faint, okay? I pulled my bra and straps back on my shoulders. I turned around and grabbed my bag from the closet. He wrapped his hands around me and pressed hard on my ass. Grinding himself on me.

"Stay; I will take you shopping afterwards," he whispered sensually in my ear. I stopped what I was doing. God, this man was pulling all the tricks to stop me from going shopping.

"No, thank you," I said while turning around and looking at him with a tight smile on my face. I know we will never go shopping. I started walking towards the door.

"Then I will accompany you for the shopping," he said, not giving up.

"Again, no thank you," I said while opening the door and walking out. I know what will happen if he comes with me. I still remember what he did to me in the changing room when we were shopping for our wedding. I heard him groaning in annoyance. A smile formed on my lips. I will make sure to choose a sexy dress; after all, we have our reunion at the club. I will not let him win this time.

I will make him taste the bitter pill of jealousy as I did.

_______________________________________
A/N

Get early access to new chapters on Patreon.

Ashes of a Lie Completed.
Stolen Secretary up to chapter 171.
Bed of Nails up to chapter 30.

To know more search  PatreonBlueDragon95 to find me.

Vote, comment, and share.