Chapter 39

***Follow me and vote for chapter***

"Don't you dare to think about going on a date or else today will be your last day" 

Listening to his words my temper rose high. I curled my fist in anger and without saying anything I walked away from him. I just didn't have any power left in me to argue with him. Even if I'm feeling like strangling him and slapping the rudeness out of him. I just kept walking towards the elevator with a grim face. I was feeling his hard gaze on my back but I still didn't turn to look at him. Taking the elevator I went down to find guys still waiting down in front of the car. 

"Hey guys, what are you still doing here," I asked in my tired voice. 

"We were waiting for you," James said with a smile while Logan rolled his eyes. 

"Waiting for me" I questioned looking at them. 

"Do you want to come for a drink with us?" William asked as he lifted his resting body from the car. 

"I have work tomorrow guys so I think I should head home," I said in the same voice with a tired smile on my face. 

"Yeah James told us your holiday is canceled," Logan said in his sudden cheerful voice. Of course, he will be happy after knowing I can't go on a date with Sophia. Suddenly he seemed happier than I have ever seen him. 

"Well I'm going to spend my time with my girlfriend tomorrow when I come back from the work," I said while looking at Logan which made the cocky smile slide from his face making him glare at me. 

"Come on we are going to have only one beer and then we will head to the house," William said while pushing me towards the car to which James opened the door for me. They didn't even let me say anything and before I knew it I was sitting in William's car beside gloomy Logan. We went to the nearby bar and like they said we had only one beer except me who had two and talked about things at work. They made me laugh by feeling the funny incidents making my mood lite. I like spending time with them. They are like my buddy. After we were done, William gave me a lift and dropped me near the area where I stayed. 

"Thank you guys, I had fun," I said with a slightly happy mood and droopy eyes while looking inside the car from the window. 

"Walk back to house properly kiddo," William said teasingly while pinching my cheeks and I nodded in yes as he was still pinching my cheeks softly. I waved at the departing car with a faint smile on my face. Once the car was out of my sight. I started walking towards my apartment with fumbling steps. I think alcohol and sleep are taking over me. I reached my apartment door with the same walk while fumbling with my keys. I opened the door. As soon as I opened it my legs got tangled making me fall. I was about to say hey to the floor when two big hands wrapped around me. 

"Grey eye monster, what are you doing here," I asked while looking up at my savior. I couldn't differentiate between faces because of the dim light. I tried to focus more with my droopy eyes as the faces appeared two. I still kept looking at him with my narrowed eyes when he suddenly lifted me in his arms and that's when I saw the face. It was slightly blurred to my eyes. 

"Oh it's my hero Erick," I said in my happy voice while wrapping my arms around him and moving my face in his neck making his body go stiff for a second but he soon recovered from it and moved his head in disbelief. It was the lasting thing I saw as my eyes closed with exhaustion. The next day I woke up with a groan as I heard my alarm ringing so loud than any other day. Still, with sleepy eyes, I moved my hand out of my blanket and grabbed my alarm to shut it off. As soon as it stopped ringing I kept it back on the nightstand and shifted my hand back into the warmth of my blanket. Today is my holiday. I need to sleep more. I thought while snuggling inside of my blanket in a more comfortable position.