Chapter 62

***Follow me here and on Instagram and vote***

"Let's make these twinkling stars hide behind the clouds." 

We spent our night on the deck of the yacht below the twinkling stars in each other's arms. He kept me awake until the sun rose in the dark sky. The next day I felt tired, so we decided to go back to the villa and stay in our room. It was still so early in the morning. I was so tired, and he still had so much energy left in him. He carried me to our room. It was hard to believe how someone could be so energetic. I was so tired that my body was aching because of all the different positions he put me in last night. I can't complain; I enjoyed it too. 

"I'll be back soon," he said while kissing my forehead, and I just nodded my head still with half-closed eyes. saying that he walked out. I was all sticky and sweaty. I stood up on my slightly trembling legs. I took a quick shower and grabbed whatever I got in my hand from the closet and wore it. 

I was snuggling in bed when he came back to the room after talking with the caretaker. He smiled while looking my way before walking to the bathroom. I heard the water running. I closed my eyes and drifted into a deep slumber. After some time, I felt him slip inside the couch. He pulled me towards him, and I snuggled while burying my face in his chest. I slept until my stomach started to grumble. I have not eaten anything after last night's dinner. I tried to suppress it, but it won't stop having any choice. I sat up still with half-open eyes. I looked beside me to find the head chef sleeping with his arm around my waist. I slowly moved it, not wanting to pick him up. I rubbed my eyes to get the remaining sleep out of them and got out of bed. I will wake him up once I cook something. Even after washing my face, I was still sleepy. I walked to the kitchen and searched the cabinets. But I didn't find anything much there.  

"Let's see what we have here," I murmured while opening the refrigerator. My eyes lit up when I found some eggs, bread, and milk. There were some fruits and vegetables too. I decided to make some scrambled eggs and toast for us. I will make sure to take him grocery shopping. He had cooked for me several times. I want to cook for him too. I started to hum the random song while cooking. I broke some eggs into a bowl and whisked them before putting them in the pan. I applied some garlic butter to the toast, which I found in the refrigerator. I put everything on a plate and cut some apples and strawberries too. It should wake him up before food gets cold. I turned around, still humming the song, but flinched in my place a bit when I found him sitting on one of the high stools in front of the kitchen island. 

"Hey," I said, looking at him with little surprised eyes. How did he walk down without making any noise? 

"Hey," he said, his grey eyes moving all over me. I felt something between my legs the way he looked at me. I pressed them together. 

"I—I was coming up to wake you up," I said with a nervous smile on my face. How can I still feel so nervous at his mere gaze? 

"Food is ready. Let's eat it before it gets cold," I said with a nervous smile still on my face. He didn't say anything and instead kept looking at me, making me even more nervous than I was before. I kept the plate in front of him and walked over to take a seat beside him. I stopped in my tracks when I looked at my reflection in the big reflecting windows. 

I was wearing a black nightie that ended in my mid-thighs. Its v-neckline showed my cleavage a lot. My whole neck and cleavage were filled with marks of the wild last night we spent below the twinkling sky. I swallowed hard, taking into account my appearance. Why am I wearing this? Then I remembered I had grabbed it with half-opened eyes. I bit my lower lip as my heart started beating so fast. I resumed my walk, looking down at my bare legs. I tried to pull it down, but it was no use because it exposed my cleavage more. I felt his amused eyes on me, and I stopped doing it. I cleared my throat and took a seat that was a little far from him. When I took my seat, my nightie rode up even more. I cursed while I pressed my legs together, feeling his burning gaze on me. 

"Let's eat," I said those words, trying to sound brave as if his gaze was not making me go crazy from inside. I ate my food in silence, with his burning eyes still on me as he ate his. The silence was getting thicker and thicker. I took two bites of strawberries, but I couldn't eat more because of the way he was looking at me with his smouldering eyes. Butterflies were flying high because of sweet fear. I took a breath to make this anxiety go away. If I let this tension thicken even more in the air, I will go mad. 

"There is nothing much in the kitchen. We need to go grocery shopping," I said, breaking the silence when I couldn't take it anymore. I turned my face to look at him, but my eyes widened because instead of answering me, he connected his lips with mine. He pulled my stool towards himself while kissing me. I moaned in his mouth when his hands moved on my curves. His hands moved upward, and he slid down the strap from my shoulder. His warm mouth opened wide on the hickeys he gave me last night. He was darkening it even more. 

"You think you can get away from me after wearing this," he said those words darkly while his hand moved inside the hem of my nightie. I felt the aching sensation between my tights, and I closed them even more while gasping for air when his other hand gave a firm squeeze to my left breast. I could sense his carnal instincts taking over. He lifted me and made me sit on the kitchen island while kissing my cleavage. I was melting in his hot kisses. He put both of his hands on my tights and pushed them apart when I refused to do that. I was wet for him, and I didn't want him to see how ready I was for him. He continued kissing my exposed skin until he settled his face between my legs. He pushed my nightie up to my stomach. He smirked at me, and I wanted to hide my face somewhere. 

"You're so ready for me," he said while kissing my inner thighs, making me shiver at his touch. I bit hard on my lower lip when he said those words. 

"It's your fault you have done this to me," I babbled in anger, feeling his warm breath on my soaked pants. 

"Yes, baby, and I'm going to take all the responsibility for it," he said in his drakely shameless voice, kissing my aching-covered core and making my body tremble. 

He took his responsibility very seriously. 

Important
Read the complete book Little Bride. It is available on the Booknet app.

_______________________________________
A/N
Hey, guys update for you.
Let me know your thoughts in the comment section.

Get early access to new chapters on Patreon.

Ashes of a Lie Completed.
Stolen Secretary up to chapter 161.

To know more search PatreonBlueDragon95 to find me.

I will see you at the next update until then take care and don't forget to have fun.

Vote, comment, and share.