Chapter 51

***Follow me here and on Instagram and vote***

"We will go. I can't say no to you." 

"Why are you not eating, love?" he said while completely turning to me. He put some more food on my plate. His mother and mine made an "aww" sound. I almost saw hearts form in their eyes as they looked at us. 

"Sage, you are a lucky girl. You got such a caring husband," my mother said, looking at us with an adoring look in her eyes. He smiled at them with an innocent smile on his face. Here he was fooling everyone effortlessly, and he blamed me for fooling him. 

"I knew he would be the best match for our Sage," my dad joined in. I scoffed silently. If only they knew. Isabella tried to hide her smile behind her glasses. Elijah rolled his eyes, looking at our parents. I just smiled without saying anything. I had nothing to say. 

"Eat, you'll need lots of energy in the coming days," he whispered those words darkly for only me to hear with a smirk on his face, sending chills down my spine. I didn't say anything and decided to listen to what Isabella was saying. 

For the rest of dinner, I sat quietly. I was no longer smiling at anyone from the moment I saw that evil smirk behind his innocent facade. I don't know what will happen after two days. My anxiety was rising and falling as my thoughts kept getting serious. I was lost in my thoughts when suddenly a hand was placed on my tights under the table. I flinched a little in my place at the sudden contact with another skin. A callous finger pushed my dress a bit up and started caressing my bare skin, making goosebumps on my skin. I bit the lower tingles on my skin. I lifted my eyes to see everyone having dinner. I turned my head to look at him, and I found him talking with my dad with a neutral expression on his face, as if he were not doing anything to me. His hand slowly started moving upward. It made me bite my lower lip hard. 

Why is he doing this when we are having dinner with everyone? 

I tried to remove his hands from my tights, but he wouldn't let me. I glared at him, but he was still talking with my dad. He took a glass of water to drink. He was very much aware of my glares. I saw him hiding his smirk behind his glasses. A gasp left my mouth when he caressed my inner thigh. I covered my hand with his, stopping him. But he still tried to move further. I had no choice but to pinch him. I pinched him hard, making him spill water out of his mouth. He coughed to cover up his pain. 

"What's wrong?" I said innocently while looking at him while he glared at me. I pinched him even harder, making his face twitch. My period's hormonal changes were bringing a real bitch out of me. He coughed again. 

"Water must have gone in the wrong pipe," my dad said, looking at his face. 

"Yes, drink slowly," I said innocently while moving my hand on his back. He still kept glaring at me. We both can play. It's so much fun. 

"You are wrong. Xanthus is luckier that he got Sage as his wife," his mother said with a big smile on her face. 

Flames of a lieOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara