Chapter 49

***Sice you all were asking for a double update. Don't forget to follow me***

Logan is going to expose me. 

I didn't know how to stop him. He was walking away without even listening to my whole truth. I should run behind him and make him listen to my whole truth. 

"Logan stop there if you want me to see you again" I averted my eyes from him and to Sophia with the same helplessness visible in my glassy eyes. I was about to run behind Logan when she said that. It made him stop dead in his tracks. He turned around and looked at Sophia in bewilderment as if he didn't believe what he heard. 

"What," he said in the same manner, not knowing how to react after listening to her. 

"Yes I will see you again if you listen to Sage," Sophia said in her considerable voice as she wrapped her hands around her chest while looking straight into his eyes. His eyes moved from her to me then back to her in confusion. 

"What's more to know? She deceived us to get the internship, don't tell me she is a spy sent by our rival restaurant" he exclaimed, making up his own story. It made me close my eyes at how slow he was when it came to matters like this. 

"First of all, stop overthinking and then listen to her actual reason behind wanting to get the internship," Sophia said in her calm voice gesturing to me to take over. I looked at him and took a deep breath to calm my hysteric nerves first. He looked at me waiting for me to tell him my reason behind declining them. I told him everything from start to end. All my problems and reasons to deceive them. Now we were sitting on the edge of the footpath with him in between. He was quiet after listening to my whole story. I don't know what he decided now will keep quiet or still choose to expose me. My heart was hammering against my chest to know what he has decided as for the past ten minutes he has been quiet since I was done telling him the truth. 

"So what have you decided?" I asked nervously as I was not able to keep quiet like that anymore. Listening to me he turned his face to face me. His face was still serious. 

"Tell me one thing honestly," he said in the same serious voice, making me look at him in alarm. 

Does he want to know more about my story? 

"What is it," I asked in an eager voice so he could believe me not to tell anyone until my six months are over here. 

"How did you manage to hide those," he asked, pointing his finger to my ample breast, making me look at him with narrowed eyes. Really! All the seriousness on his face was to know how I hid my boobs. 

"Ouch," he hissed as Sophia smacked him in his head. 

"What! I was just curious about it," he said in his defence as he rubbed his head at the spot Sophia smacked him. I sighed deeply as I was not sure what he would choose to say next. 

"Tell her you will keep your mouth shut if you want me to see you again" Sophia threatened him in her annoyed voice. 

"Sophia" I tried to calm her down as her patience was running out. She took a deep breath to calm herself. Logan looked at me with a sane serious face. 

"So what have you decided? Don't do it because Sophia threatens. Whatever you decide I will go with it" I said with a small smile on my face as I had done my part of explaining to him now it was his turn to choose. He exhaled deeply as if he was finally ready to tell me the answer. I waited eagerly to listen to what he was about to say. Whatever he says will either make my life or destroy it.