Chapter 72

!!!Even though I didn't receive 100 followers only 60 I'm still updating for those who started following me but next time I won't update if I don't reach the number!!!
***Thank you guys for following me and keep following, vote for the chapter****

"I'm going to tell him the truth on my own"

As soon as I said those words Isabella looked at me with a disbelief look in her eyes. Her grey eyes moved all over my face to make sure I was in my right mind to make a decision that could ruin my life but I had no other choice. I have decided to tell him on my own. I gave her a small faint smile as more warm tears trailed out of my eyes. I don't care what happens to me once I tell him the truth. I don't know what he will do with me. He will yell at me. He will curse at me. He will never want to see my face or he will try to ruin my life. Nothing scared me more than staying guilty by running back to my hometown. Whatever he decides I will face it. Whatever punishment he gives me I will gladly accept. Isabella wiped her tears with the back of both of her hands while still looking at me. 

"You have made up your mind," Isabella said while looking at me still with a disbelief look in her eyes. She exhaled loudly, still looking at me trying to swallow her tears more. 

"You still have a chance to change your mind. I will still help you" she said with a faint smile on her face as she moved my little grown-up hair away from my face. I moved my head in yes. I was happy that she was still worried for me and ready to help me. I nodded my head yes. 

"I know," I said in my small voice while looking at her. 

"Daniel" I flinched when we heard a loud banging on the door. 

"What is happening inside. Why are you not telling me anything? Is he okay? Open the damn door" he banged the door again while yelling in his impatient voice. I looked at them with fearful eyes. I didn't know what I would do if he barged in. My heart started to beat fast in fear of that thought. I want to tell him the truth but not now. I just need a few days to brace myself to face him. Face his anger and punishment. 

"Don't worry I will handle him?" Daniel said in his firm voice as he walked towards the door making me look at his retreating back.  I felt a hand on my shoulder which made me avert my back from Daniel's back and look at Isabella. 

"Don't worry he will handle him?" she said in her assuring voice as she gave me a small smile. I gave her a small nod once Daniel walked out of the room. 

"My chest band I need to wrap it before he comes in," I said in my little anxious voice as I tried to search for a chest band. 

"Yeah," she said in the same voice as she took the band from the floor and handed it to me. After that, she helped me wrap it around my chest. "Make it a little tight," I said as she tied it a little loose around my chest. 

"No, I can't and you too have to stop tying it around your chest," she said in her firm voice as she clipped the end and looked at me after doing it. 

"Why," I said in my confused voice looking at her stern expression. 

"You know why you fainted today," she asked with a grim face looking at me with narrowed eyes.  

"Because of an increase in my anxiety," I said with a perplexed look on my face. 

"Yeah, that too and because of the suffocation, you felt it due to the tight chest band. It is affecting your health in a bad way because of the constant tight tying of the chest band. If you keep on doing it you will have to sever the effect of it on your chest and rib cage. You have to stop it completely. You even have to stop wearing a bra for some time until your breasts stop hurting and strain mussels lose up" she explained to me, making me understand why my breasts have started to hurt nowadays. I thought I was getting my periods and that was the reason but I was wrong.