Chapter 63

***Follow me here and on Instagram and vote***

He took his responsibility very seriously. 

During our entire honeymoon, he made sure to take his responsibility very seriously. After that day, he saw me in a nightie, and he didn't let me wear anything else. I would be naked under him or I would be wearing a nightgown he chooses for me. We explored the island when we were not in bed, doing his favourite things. I had learned to sail the yacht he bought for me very well. He was a very good teacher, I must say. He taught me so many new things. Some of the things that he taught me I can't say without blushing. I had lots of fun here. Today is our last day here, and I was shopping for things for everyone. We had a late-night flight. So after shopping, we will have dinner and then go directly to the airport. 

"What's going on there?" I asked curiously, looking at the crowd. I tiptoed to get a better view, but I couldn't. 

"I think some kind of fest is going in," the head chef said while pulling me towards him when a person was about to bump into me. Today the marketplace was a little bit more crowded than usual. 

"Come, let's go and see," I said a little excitedly, pulling him towards the crowd. I was hearing all traditional Hawaiian drum rolls, and everyone was dressed up in their traditional tribal attire. I loved it. 

"Excuse me, what kind of festival is going on here?" I asked the person who was passing by. He had some papers in his hand, and he seemed to be in a hurry. I was about to apologise for stopping him. 

"We are celebrating the Aloha Festival," he answered, even though he was in a hurry. 

"Would you like to participate in our dress-up contest?" he asked me, making me look at him with surprised eyes. 

"What?" I asked in surprise. 

"I'm the organiser here, and we need one more girl." You don't have to worry; we have a dress for you. All you have to do is get ready and walk with the other girls. "It's a fun activity," he said while looking at me with hopeful eyes. I looked at the head chef, not knowing what I should do. "You should participate," he said, encouraging me with a smile on his face. 

"Ok," I said with a big excited smile, getting convinced. I had fallen in love with this place and its culture during my stay here. I would someday love to spend part of my life here. I looked for the last time at the head chef before walking away with that person. We walked backstage, where a few girls were getting ready while laughing and chatting. 

"Girls, I'm leaving her in your care. Get her ready too," the organiser said, making me smile at those girls. I waved at them, still smiling. They smile back at me and give me the dress. I changed into it, and then they did my make-up and put on some accessories for my hair, neck, and ankles. 

"You look so beautiful," one of the girls said after she was done getting me ready. 

"You think so," I asked, looking at my reflection in the mirror. I looked different in these clothes and loved them. 

"Yes, you do," another girl said with a warm smile on her face, making me smile at her. Now all of them have circled me and told me what I have to do. They even taught me the small dance steps we all have to do on the stage. Soon, the organiser told us that it was time for us to be on stage. I took a deep breath before coming on stage. My heart was beating wildly looking at the cheering crowd. But my eyes were searching for grey eyes. I found him looking at me with an encouraging smile on his face. It made my nervousness go away. A few judges were seated in front of us. I performed with all those girls. In the end, I got the second prize for the best beauty, and I couldn't believe it. My happy eyes found a grey, and he seemed proud of me. 

"You look so beautiful," someone said huskily, making me look in the direction of the voice. A tall man with great physique in a grey suit was standing in front of me with my trophy in his hand. I blinked looking at his light blue eyes. He is a handsome man. I think he is the judge. 

"Thank you," I said with a little blush on my face while taking the trophy from him. Before he could say anything, I ran off the stage with the other girls. I was excited to show my trophy to my husband. He was standing a bit far away, so I had to move into the crowd, and people congratulated me. I tanked them and kept moving forward. 

"I got the second prize," I said, showing him the trophy with a big grin on my face. I hugged him tightly. I was so happy. 

"I'm so proud of you," he said, hugging me back. I was so happy on our last day here. I changed, and then we went to have dinner in my favourite restaurant here. It was a small stall that sold the best lobsters here. The head chef was not picky when it came to eating at a small stall. Instead, he enjoyed the food with me. We left for the airport afterward. I slept the entire way on our journey back to New York, singing in his arms. We took a rest on that day. The head chef was going to go to work the next day. I was meeting the girls the next day. I had to give away souvenirs I bought for my friends. James, William, Logan, and chef Oliver I bought an extra gift for him because he is mad at me. 

"Hey guys," I said, entering the meeting room where they all were waiting for me. 

"Look at the glow," William said, mischievously teasing me. 

"Where is my gift?" Logan asked excitedly. 

"At least let her sit first," James said while taking the bag instead of hugging me and starting to look inside it. Chef Oliver moved his head in disbelief. They are still the same. I miss working with them. I blinked my eyes looking at them, and they started laughing. They hugged me after giving me their souvenirs. We chatted until the girls came to the restaurant for lunch. 

"Here are your gifts," I said, handing them their bags. I bought them with my money. He had already bought so many things for me, and I didn't want him to buy things for my friends either. They all loved what I bought for them. 

"So, did you have fun? I hope you followed my instructions," Sophie asked with wiggling eyebrows. It made me blush. 

"Sophia," I said cockily, my eyes wide.

"I think she had lots of fun. Look at her blush," Grace teased me even more. 

"She will turn into a tomato if you tease her more," Isabella said while sipping her lemonade. I was busy telling them about the places we explored on the island and about the competition I won. I saw the head chef walking towards our table. I smiled at him, and he returned it. 

"Xanthus!" I heard someone excitedly calling his name, and it made him turn around. I spit out my lemonade when I saw a woman jumping on him. But what surprised me even more was when Grace and Isabella cursed at the same time. 

"Fuck" 

_______________________________________
A/N
Hey, guys update for you.
Let me know your thoughts in the comment section.

Get early access to new chapters on Patreon.

Ashes of a Lie Completed.
Stolen Secretary up to chapter 165.

To know more search PatreonBlueDragon95 to find me.

I will see you at the next update until then take care and don't forget to have fun.

Vote, comment, and share.