Chapter 94

***Follow me here and on Instagram and vote***

"And make you pregnant with my child."

Declaring his motive, his lips smashed over mine. His full lips glided over mine possessively. His one hand started to move on my bare leg, and the other pinned my other hand above my head. I shivered when his fingers moved upward. My other hand moved to his hard chest and clenched his black shirt. It grumbled under my grip. His words had set a fire inside me. I caught a glimpse of my possessive head chef, who is capable of making me go crazy with just his kiss. I kissed him back with the same intensity. I liked it when he declared his claims over me. A gasp left my mouth when his big hand moved inside my dress from the slit and grabbed my rear. He shoved his tongue inside me with full dominance. I could taste whisky, and it made me feel drunk. Drunk by his earth-shattering kiss. Our tongues fought for dominance. He was kissing me like a madman, fondling my rear the way he wanted. Now I was breathless, but he was not letting me breathe. I was amazed at how he was still not out of breath.

I beat on his chest with my fist, but he was not letting go of my already swollen lips. He was staying true to his words. His other hand kept pinning my other hand above my head. I tried to get it free from his hold, but this man made his hold strong on me. Like having mercy on me, at the last moment he let go of my mouth. I opened my mouth and inhaled as much air as possible. My chest heaved with each deep breath I took to fill my lungs. His grey eyes moved over me. They keenly followed the rhythm of the rise and fall of my chest. He looked like a man who was on a mission. A mission to make me pregnant. My heart started to beat fast. He removed his tie and threw it somewhere. He smirked looking at me. Befsmirked,ould send him a glare he let go of my hand and turned me around on my four. I gasp at his abrupt actioglare,gaspedn't even give me a chance to recover from hisfours. -shattering kiss. My dress was pushed up by his callous fingers to my stomach. My face burned red because I was wearing a black lacy thong. It had already started to turn wet because of his torture.

"I like this," I heard him say in his deep, husky voice. I usually don't wear thongs because they cover very little. But my husband had different thoughts on it. His warm breath fanned my wet core. His finger moved on my wet slit over the thin cloth. I gripped the pillow tightly as I felt tingles all over my body. My face turned redder than a tomato. I buried my face in the pillow.

"Xanthus!" I moaned his name loudly into the pillow when he pushed my thong aside and kissed my wet core. He kisses my throbbing core a few more times, not giving it the proper attention I want.

"Xanthus," I groaned loudly in irritation. I turned my red face to look at him with that irritated look in my eye.

"What do you want, love?" He asked again, kissing my glinting core with a smirk on his face. His thumb rubbed my throbbing nerve for a second. My core clenched again at the touch of his callous finger. He was torturing me this way. I glared at him because he refused to do it until I said it. I can't take this torture.

"I want you to eat me." I breathed out in my timid voice and buried my red face back into the pillow. Things he makes me say.

"My queen, your wish is my command," he said in his deep voice, and his tongue licked my whole wet slit. A sweet chill went down my spine when he did that. My heart was already drumming so fast, and now his words turned me into putty. His sinful tongue started to work its magic on me. I gripped the pillow more tightly as if my life depended on it. After some time, his fingers replaced his tongue. Making me a moaning mess.

"Don't muffle your moans.  I want to hear them," he said in dominance while moving forward and whispering in my ears. His fingers still pumped in and out of my wet core. He made me look at him by taking a grip on my handful of hair. His lips connected with mine as his fingers kept pumping inside me. This time more intensely. My legs started to shake as the bubble inside me was about to explode. I was so ready to get my release when his moment slowed down. My eyes shot open, and I glared at him. He was smirking down at me.

Why was he doing this?

"What am I to you, my love?" he asked in his deep, rough voice, which made me clench around his fingers. He was purposely doing it. I was so near, and he stopped. I tried to move, but he wouldn't let me. I bit on my lower lip, and tears of frustration started to form in my eyes.

"Answer me, and you will get what you want," he said in the same tone while looking down at my face. He suddenly curled his fingers inside me.

"Fuck!" I cursed the very next second.

"My husband!" I screamed a bit when he uncurled his fingers, pulling me back from the edge of the pool I so badly wanted to drown in. He had made me answer his question, which I had refused to do. He kissed my head and moved back.

"That's like my girl. Don't you dare forget that you are mine. Only mine," he said, and the very next second, I moaned loudly when he spanked me. My walls clenched even more around his thick, callous fingers.

"Scream my love so everyone knows who you belong to," he said while removing his fingers. I instantly missed them. Why did she have to torture me so much? I did what he said, but he is still doing this. Tears of frustration were ready to fall out of my eyes. I was about to turn around and beat him for playing with me.

"Aaa fuck!" I screamed when something so full, thick, and hard filled me again. My teeth sank into my lower lip, and my eyes almost rolled back when he hit the spot on his very first thrust. He knows how to make me go crazy. My tears of frustration turned into tears of pleasure. My nails dug into the pillow as he started to move. He leaned forward and turned my face with his one hand, making me look at him. His other hand groped my breast while thrusting hard inside me. He muffled my moans with his mouth. My eyes opened and closed at the pleasure he was giving me.

"Tiny, look at me when I make love to you," he whispered huskily in my ear and then sucked on my earlobe. He was so deep inside me. God, this man will make me go crazy like him. He connected our foreheads, making me look at him as he hit the spot. I moaned loudly when the bubble inside me exploded. My legs shook as an aftereffect. He came after a few more powerful motions. He groaned loudly while moaning my name as he emptied himself inside me. I slumped down on the bed as my limbs gave up. He pulled himself out of me, and his seeds tickled my core. My eyes started to close when he turned me around. He removed his shirt and pants and threw them somewhere in the room. I followed everything with my half-open eyes.

"Baby, we have just started," he said with an evil smirk on his sinful lips. He stroked himself while looking down at me. He started to become hard again. A lazy smile formed on my lips. I was an idiot to think he would be satisfied with only one round.

We have just started.

_______________________________________
A/N

Get early access to new chapters on Patreon.

Ashes of a Lie Completed.
Stolen Secretary up to chapter 177.
Bed of Nails up to chapter 30.

To know more search  PatreonBlueDragon95 to find me.

Vote, comment, and share.