Chapter 10

***Follow me and Vote for chapter guys***

Like I feel now as he scratched my self-esteem.

"Drive fast Sophia," I said in my thrilled excited voice while I looked out of the window of the car. I have keyed his car big enough for him to notice. Still hiding in the car I kept looking at the car. My heart was beating fast as I did something bad but I felt so good after doing it. With an enormous smile on my face, I averted my eyes from the big blue car of the grey eye monster. I turned and sat facing in front with the same smile playing on my lips. 

"Will you now tell me what's happening? What is making you grin evilly like that?" Sophia asked in her curious voice as she glanced at me for a second and then averted her eyes back to concentrate on the road. 

"Because I did something evil," I said, admitting it in my satisfied voice while looking at her. She again glanced towards me with little surprised eyes. I know why she is giving me that look. Because she is a troublemaker and I always like to stay away from trouble. I smirked at her, not telling them what I did. I was enjoying that look on her face. 

"Stop increasing my curiosity and just tell me what you did," she asked in her impatient voice as I still didn't enlighten her with my evil deeds. 

"Sophia concentrate on your driving. I will tell you everything once we reach the place," I said in my little worried voice as she was looking at me more than the road. Listening to me she looked back at the road. She averted her eyes back to the road and I breathed in relief. I know I did bad keying his expensive car and it will cost good money to repair it but he deserves it and after all, he has so much money to flaunt in front of people. 

Even if I keyed his precious car I don't feel bad because he had done more worst things to me. It's the first time I've ever done something like that. 

Should I feel bad about it? 

No! Sage, stops thinking like that he deserves it. 

Less than ten minutes she parked the car in front of a small cozy looking restaurant. I stepped in to get the table as it was a little crowded until Sophia was parking the car. A table was vacant at the end of the corner. I went and took a seat. I moved my eyes all over the restaurant as it was hustling with lots of people as it was the weekend. People were enjoying food with alcohol. Looking at all this, I suddenly remember how my family restaurant was on weekends. 

Weekends were the busiest time as many people came to the restaurant to burn their stress. Sometimes we even hired some people especially to help on weekends. And after a full packed day we all working members had dinner together as a treat for working hard. As I moved my eyes more I felt like I was sitting in King's restaurant with mom behind the counter taking the bills dad shouting to take the order and Elijah running from table to table while balancing two plates in his hands. I breathe deeply as I know looking at all the people makes me want to go back to my hometown. 

I miss my family so much. 

I didn't know how they are managing without me because for me it's hard to imagine my life without my family. I can't wait to go back and live my life happy with them. I don't even call mom dad daily. Their voice makes me want to go back to my hometown. I don't want them to be my weakness but my strength and with this power, I want to focus more on my work and make more money for them so their burdens become even less.