Chapter 105

***Follow me here and on Instagram and vote***

He is my home.

The next few days went by, and Xanthus took such good care of me. He won't let me do anything. He even wanted me not to go to work until I recovered from the vertigo I was getting in the morning. They stopped after I started taking the medicines Isabella gave me, but he was still worried. He was now worried not only for me but for our child too. I had to explain to him that I'm fine and nothing is going to happen to both of us. It was so hard to convince him, but in the end, he agreed with lots of make-believe and promises. He made it his duty to drop me off at work and pick me up every day. The driver could do it, but he didn't want to do it. I can't argue with him over this.

"Are you ready to go?" I asked him when he was done talking on the cell phone. I was getting bored sitting on the couch in his office. He has work to handle, so he picked me up from work, and then we both came here.

"Yes, let's go," he said before instructing his junior chef on the new recipes.

"Let's invite everyone before going," I reminded him, and he nodded his head while wrapping his arm around me and pulling me to his hard chest.

"Yes, let's do it; after all, they are the ones who have witnessed our epic love tale of flames," he said with a grin on his face. A smile formed on my face, and my eyes moved all over the place. It is the place where everything started. This is the place where our love took its first breath. I felt so emotional. My pregnancy hormones are doing this to me. I took a deep breath and wrapped my arm around his torso.

We are going to celebrate our anniversary in two days. He wants to take me somewhere to celebrate it. I have asked him so many times, but he won't tell me where we are going. So tomorrow we are going to have a small party with all my friends and family before we leave. It will be a small gathering with people we love. We have still not told anyone about our pregnancy. We are planning to announce it that day. I was excited and scared at the same time. I couldn't help but feel those emotions as a new mom-to-be. We walked into the kitchen to find everyone there.

"Guys' attention," Xanthus said in a loud voice to get everyone's attention. They all stopped doing what they were doing and looked at us. I took a deep breath and smiled, looking at everyone.

"Guys, we are going to have a small anniversary celebration party tomorrow, and I want to invite all of you," I said with a smile on my face while looking at them. They all grin, looking at us.

"We all will be there," chef Oliver said with an assuring smile.

"God, I still can't believe it's been a year. I'm so happy for both of you," James said with a huge smile on his face.

"I know it's been such an eventful year,'' I said with a huge smile on my face. They all nodded. I remember how they stood behind me during my bad time. I remember breaking down in front of them, and they all comforted me like my family. Only because of their support did I make it to the end. They have seen all the good and bad things we faced in our relationship.

"There is something even more important I want to tell you guys," I said while getting their attention back. 

"What is it?" Jason asked with a raised brow. I looked at Xanthus, and he nodded at me with an encouraging smile. We have decided to tell them first. They deserve to know this before anyone else. They looked at our small exchange of looks with dazed eyes. I felt a sudden rush of adrenalin, and my heart started to beat fast. I felt Xanthus rubbing his hand on my arms to encourage me. I took a deep breath.

"We are pregnant," I said with an excited yet nervous voice. There was silence for a few seconds, but in the very next second, I heard cheers and congratulations. They all came and hugged me tightly. They did the same with the head chef. Congratulate him with a manly hug. They were like family to us. I told them they were the first to know about our good news.

"I'm so happy for you guys," Logan said emotionally with teary eyes while hugging both of us.

"Sophia will be so happy to know this," he said while still hugging me.

"She knows," I said with a small chuckle, which made him look at me in shock. She was the first one I told after Xanthus. If it wasn't for her crazy idea of disguising me like a man, I would have never met the father of my baby. She was so happy after announcing that she was going to be an aunt and Godmother. Before he got mad at her, I told him that I told her not to tell him because I wanted to give this good news to everyone. He understood it and decided not to get mad at his wife.

Yes, they got happily married three months ago. Their wedding was so much fun. I enjoy every bit of it. Everyone is so happy after listening to it. Chef Oliver brought a small cake to celebrate our good news. I loved the cake. Soon after celebrating, we left for home. Again, he won't let me do anything; he made dinner for us. The only work he assigned me was sitting on the counter of the kitchen and watching him cook. God, he looked so sexy while clocking. His body moved skillfully and fully in the whole kitchen. He had rolled his sleeves. His tattooed forearms are on display. He mixed the sauce, dipped his finger in it, and then tasted it. I found it hard to swallow when his tongue moved on his fingers. Every action he took made me want to grab him and kiss him hard. I crossed my legs when I felt an ache in between my legs. Throughout dinner, I did my best to control myself. I was so horny. I wanted him so badly. Once we were in our room, I pulled him onto the bed. He was surprised when I did that.

"Be careful to—" before he could complete, I connected our lips and kissed him hard, as I intended to do in the kitchen. He was breathless when I was done with him.

"Make love to me," I whispered sensuously in his ear, and I saw how he gulped. I bit my lower lip while looking at him, and his grey eyes darkened with desire. He made love to me all night until I was satisfied. I was drifting deep into slumber when I heard a small, warm whisper.

"I love you."

_______________________________________
A/N
Get early access to new chapters on Patreon.

Ashes of a Lie Completed.
Stolen Secretary Completed.
Don's Secret Wife up to chapter 20
Bed of Nails up to chapter 36.
And many more books.

To know more search  PatreonBlueDragon95 to find me.

Vote, comment, and share.