Chapter 55

***Follow me here and on Instagram and vote***

What is he doing here at this time? 

My whole body went stiff. I stood there like a statue. My wide eyes kept staring back at him through the mirror. His grey eyes very slowly moved all over my length, stopping at my curves from time to time. I didn't know what I should do. My mind was completely blank. He started taking steps in my direction, making my heart beat wildly. I wanted to turn around and grab something to cover myself from his hooded eyes. But I found myself pinned to my place with his intense gaze. My chest heaved with each passing second he used to cut the distance between us. 

Sweet fear started to spread all over my limbs, and I had to pull on all my strength to keep standing on my spot. He came and stood behind me. Even though he was not touching me, I could still feel the heat radiating from his body and permeating me. His grey eyes kept staring at me through the mirror without blinking. They held so many unsaid sinister promises in them. I lowered my eyes as the heat rose on my face because of the way he was looking at me. He moved more forward, still not touching me. I saw through the mirror how he fisted his hands and pressed them to his sides as if restraining himself. My fingers curled on the hem of the nightie when I felt his warm breath fanning against my bare neck. I closed my eyes when his warm breath tickled below my ear. My hold went tight on my nightie. His intoxicating scent started to mess with my head. The tension in the air was increasing with each passing second. 

"Look at me," he whispered, those words full of dominance in my ear sending a shiver down my spine. It made my body quiver slightly at his sudden demand. I heard him taking a deep breath as if he were on the verge of losing his restraint. 

"Look at me tiny before I lose my self-control," he said those words with the same dominance, breaking each syllable and making my heart beat faster in the frisson. My heart almost jumped out of my rib cage when he placed his fisted hands on the mirror on either side of me. My body curled up slightly at his sudden movement. He was still not touching me and maintaining an inch of distance between us. Only an inch of restraint was left in him. Breathing deeply, I looked up. I slowly lifted my eyelids and looked at him. His grey eyes moved all over my length once again before colliding with my brown ones. I could sense how fast yet at the same time how slow his breathing became when our eyes connected. 

"You have no fucking idea how I'm stopping myself," he said those words firmly, looking straight into my eyes. His warm breath tickled my earlobe as he spoke. I could feel the need in his words, and I was getting needy for something. Something more could satisfy this need in me. My face turned red when those thoughts came to mind. He has done something to me. A big lump formed at the base of my throat.

"Only two more days, then I'm going to tie you to my bed and fuck you hard and raw until your throat is sore from screaming my name. I'm going to make sure you can't walk properly for our entire honeymoon," he said, looking straight into my eyes. My breath hitched and my eyes were wide as he put his wicked plans in front of me. I almost stopped breathing, feeling those words in my bones. 

"Brace yourself, tiny, because time is running out," he said with an evil smirk on his face. He pushed himself away from me. Giving me his evil smile, he turned around and walked out of there. I slumped down on the floor as soon as he was out of my sight. My body was shivering because I saw a beast in his eyes, waiting to pry on me. I swallowed the lump that formed at the base of my throat and took deep breaths to calm myself. But his words kept echoing in my ears. He was out of his patience, and I could tell from his words. 

I don't know how it's going to turn out. I was scared because it was going to be my very first time. I was going to lose my virginity to my husband. But what I was afraid of more was will he be gentle with me or if the beast I saw today will rise.  I have heard all about Sophia's bad experiences. I don't know what is waiting for me. Indeed, time was running out of my hands. I changed my clothes, and for the rest of the day, I stayed away from him. If he was in the bedroom, then I was in the living room. If he was in the living room, I was in the kitchen, and if he came there, I ran back to the bedroom. I just couldn't face him without my face burning red. I saw him smirking every time he saw me running away. Even at dinner, we eat in silence, with me looking at the food and him looking at me the entire time. 

The next day was pretty much the same, but the only good thing was that he left for work in the afternoon. Not before he commanded me to start packing my things because we were leaving tomorrow night. I just nodded in his direction. My heart beat so fast every time he mentioned the honeymoon. But suddenly he hugged me from behind tightly and kissed my cheeks before leaving. I was surprised by his suddenness. The entire time I was acting like a scary cat. He smirked at me before walking out. 

I can't help myself because I don't know how to handle this situation. He was very open about having sex, and I was completely the opposite. He must have had lots of experience, but I was a beginner. He was confident about his looks and his sexy body, but I was insecure about my ample breasts and slightly wide hips. My waist was not as small as that of the women he must have dated, nor was I as beautiful as them. I was just plain sage. I had lots of insecurities related to my body, and he was like a Greek god who had just stepped down from Olympus. I had a fear of rejection once he saw me completely naked. All sorts of questions were rising in my mind. Deep down, I was scared. I had no confidence because I had never experienced a man's love, and that's what was scaring me. A deep sigh left my mouth looking at my now-packed bag. 

I knew this day would come, so I'm just doing my best to get ready for it. 

Important
I

f you guys want to read my book Litte Bride it is available on the Booknet app. You will find a direct link in my bio. It gets updated every day. Go check it.

_______________________________________
A/N
Hey, guys update for you.
Let me know your thoughts in the comment section.

Get early access to new chapters on Patreon.

Ashes of a Lie Completed.
Stolen Secretary up to chapter 157.

To know more search PatreonBlueDragon95 to find me.

I will see you at the next update until then take care and don't forget to have fun.

Vote, comment, and share.