Chapter 39

***Follow me and vote***

"You will know it when I send you the picture byeee" 

"Where are we going, guys," I asked them with furrowed brows as soon as we stepped out of that room. I moved my head from side to side as both of them were holding my arms in there. My question made them grin even more. 

"Patience, love," Grace said while looking at me with a beaming evil smile on her face. It made my brows furrow even deep. These girls were about to do something that was making me curious yet sacred at the same time. The last time I was in their plan I found myself in the hands of the head chef. So many questions come up in my mind. 

"Come on guys, a car is waiting for us," Isabella said hurriedly before I could ask them any questions. Both of them dragged me to the almost empty living room. All the guys have left, and only a few family members were there. I saw grandma coming towards us when we were almost at the door. Maybe she will ask where we were going at this hour. I looked at her with nervousness. 

"Girls," she called us, making us stop in our tracks. She moves her old steady eyes from my nervous face to there. 

"Is everything ready?" She asked with an excited smile on her face, making my eyes wide in surprise. 

"Yes grandma everything is ready," they said with a grin on their faces as they looked at me from the corner of their eyes. She knows where they are taking me. Now it was making me curious even more. Grandma too followed us out. They pushed me into the car's back seat and soon it started moving. When we were at the gate I saw a few reporters and pauperizes still at the gate. The fear which I had forgotten came back as I looked at them with alarmed eyes. But my vision got black when it was covered with a piece of cloth. 

"It's a surprise so you can't know until we reach there," Grace said as she tied it around my eyes. They had blindfolded me. 

"You guys are scaring me now," I said in an ambush as they blindfolded me. In response, I only heard their giggles. I kept quiet because I knew that they wouldn't answer me until we reached there. After what felt like a twenty minute ride I felt like car shopping. 

"We are here," Isabella said in her delighted voice. Soon they made me step out of the car. After walking for five minutes they stopped. 

"Surprise!" they yelled loudly after taking my blindfold. My vision was blurry for a few minutes but when it got cleared my eyes widened in surprise. I found myself standing in some kind of bar. This place was decorated and different colours of lights lit up the place. Sophie was there too with grandma. They grin looking at me as I look around the place. 

"It's your bachelorette party, relax and enjoy it" Sophia enlightened me and put my crown and sash of the bride-to-be around my torso. She pushed me down on a big chair and ran away before I could ask her what was happening. So it was my bachelorette party. I was truly surprised because I never expected it but I didn't know there was a bigger surprise waiting for me. Little confused, I looked all around me to find them sitting a little way from me on their chairs with huge grins on their faces. 

"So our beautiful bride has arrived" I heard a husky voice saying on the mic and it made me look in the direction of the voice but it was dark. 

"Too bad she is going to jail today for breaking a law.  Ma'am, we've had some complaints that you're being too sexy. I'm gonna have to arrest you" as soon as that husky voice said those words, the focus was put on him and a gasp left my mouth. All of them hooted loudly. A man with a build-up body in a police uniform was standing in front of me. His face was tilted downwards as he was holding his cap but another gasp left my mouth when I saw his handsome face. 

"You are in serious trouble," he said and started walking towards me with a mischievous look on his face as he showed me handcuffs. All of them cheered and whistled loudly when they saw his face. 

"Punish her," someone screamed. I was too surprised to even know what was happening. My eyes went wide when he tore his shirt showing off his abs with his trouser hanging so low on his waist showing off his v-line. I gulped hard looking at his body. Sweat dripped from it and escaped into the deep valley of v. I blinked a few times as my face turned red. He soon started showing off his moves as his body moved like water to the music. I was at first tense but soon my body relaxed and I started enjoying the show. He walked toward me. He slides his hand upon my bare leg making goosebumps form on my skin. He grins evilly at me before sitting on my lap and doing a lap dance. 

"Get it girl it's your day" I heard grandma yelling loudly, making my eyes wide. It encouraged him even more by showing off his bold moves. I stopped breathing for a second. He stood up and ripped off his pants too. 

"Spank him," grandma said loudly when he showed me his butt. My eyes widen at the demand. 

"Spank him" 

"Spank him" everyone repeated loudly against the loud music. I looked at them nervously and then back at him.  I felt a bit awkward doing it but I still spanked him with a grin on my face. I should enjoy it. It's my bachelorette. 

"That's my girl," he said, cheering while turning around. He bent down and kissed me on my cheeks. I still couldn't believe that there was a stripper at the party. He walked to the other girls and started dancing. I saw grandma putting dollar bills in his briefs. I just laughed looking at them. Suddenly the siren started playing with a blinking red light all over the place. 

"I heard there is a fire breakdown here" I saw another handsome man in a firefighter uniform standing at the place where the policeman was standing. Everyone cheered loudly, making my eyes go wide. Another striper! Why do all of them have to be so handsome? 

This is going to be indeed a long night. 

Important
If you guys want to read my book Litte Bride it is available on the Booknet app. You will find a direct link in my bio. It gets updated every day. Go check it.

_______________________________________
A/N
Hey, guys update for you.
Let me know your thoughts in the comment section.

Get early access to new chapters on Patreon.

Ashes of a Lie Completed.
Stolen Secretary up to chapter 157.

To know more search PatreonBlueDragon95 to find me.

I will see you at the next update until then take care and don't forget to have fun.

Vote, comment, and share.