Chapter 40

***Follow me and vote***

This is going to be indeed a long night.

As I said, the night was long. At first, I was not comfortable but looking at grandma I let myself lose a bit. All the girls convinced me saying I have to enjoy my single life before getting married. After I get married I will have only one dick my entire life, their words, not mine. It was my night and I should enjoy it without any guilt. I took their advice after seeing how they were enjoying it and it was not even their bachelorette party. All of us danced and drank all night. We did so many naughty things. Staged some cash in the striper's briefs, danced with them, and did more things. I was too drunk and exhausted when the night came to an end. I don't even remember how I reached back home to my bed. My head was hurting so bad when I woke up late in the morning. No one was in the room. Isabella must have woken up before me and gone down. Massaging my throbbing forehead I walked to the bathroom.

The pain was increasing with each step I took. I started regretting drinking so much last night. The last time I drank so much I ended up kissing the head chef and calling him a grey-eye demon. Suddenly everything that happened last night started to run in front of my closed eyes but my eyes fluttered open when grey eyes flashed in front of them. How will he react if he comes to know I had a stripper at my bachelorette party? My head started hurting even more. Forget it, thinking about it makes my head hurt even more. I brushed my teeth and took a long warm shower. After getting dressed in a loose shirt, and jeans I went down. Mrs. Vilian gave me some breakfast and Isabella gave me some medicine to cure my headache when I told her about it. I started feeling better after eating some food and medicine.

"So did you like yesterday's surprise party," Isabella asked while wiggling her eyebrows with a mischievous smile on her face. She looked like a child who was eager to know her test result. They had put so much effort into arranging it, making it fun and the best bachelorette party I could ever have. I remember all the happy faces.

"Yes, it was fun. I enjoyed it a lot,'' I said with a grin on my face. I indeed enjoyed it and had fun discovering things I didn't know before. The grin on her face widened ten times after listening to my answer.

"So what did you like most, putting cash in his briefs or a lap dance?" she asked with the same look on her face making my face turn red. She bumped her shoulder with mine looking at my red face. At first, I didn't even know I was getting a lap dance from him.

"Sage, get ready dear. Your wedding dresses will arrive soon. You have to choose it before fitting it,'' his mother said, distracting us. I breathe in relief because I don't have to answer that question.

"They need to get altered and fitted today itself, tomorrow is the wedding," my mother said. Suddenly it felt like there was a splash of cold water on my face. Tomorrow is my wedding. I'm getting married tomorrow to a grey-eyed, thirsty monster. I heard a ding of the doorbell which made my mother say the wedding dress must have arrived which made me come out of my daze. Grace had come with the manager with a long line of wedding gowns. Soon they started showing it to me. All of them were designer wedding gowns by well-known brands so beautiful and expressive. At first, I was afraid to even touch it. What if they become dirty and then we have to buy them?

They are so expensive. What will I do with so many gowns?

"You can touch it and feel its material before choosing it," Grace said with a small smile, looking at my hesitation.