Chapter 43

****Follow me guys, and if you want a discount on the little bride, I'm soon going to announce the discount days on Instagram, so please make sure to follow me on Instagram****

"Every night I'm going to bend you and make you answer me the way I want." 

Those words kept echoing in my ear. After he said those words, he let me fall on my wobbling legs and walked away as if he didn't just threaten me. I walked to the bathroom with my still-wobbling legs and cleaned myself. That night, I couldn't sleep thinking about what would happen to me tonight. I didn't sleep a wink last night thinking about what's going to happen to me once I get married. Yes, today I'm getting married to a grey-eyed monster. I'm going to be his in everyone's eyes. I was feeling those wedding jitters from the moment I saw the sun rising in the sky. I got out of bed and walked onto the balcony. The morning breeze was ruffling the white curtains, making them flow in the direction the wind travelled. I wrapped my hands around myself and stood there barefoot, looking at how the sun was spreading its wings in the black sky. Looking at the sun, I couldn't stop wondering. Is it the sun of the new beginning of my happy life? Or is it the sun of my life that the head chef had promised to boost on me on the day he discovered my truth? 

I think the latter was about to come into my life. 

The being of life was his revenge. He has been very clear until now that he was marrying me out of revenge, not out of the love he felt for me before he discovered I was a woman. There have been many times he has shown his bitterness toward me. I don't know what today's day is going to show me. I exhaled loudly looking at the completely risen sun in the sky. My limbs were turning cold because I was standing on the balcony without a jacket or a stole. I walked back into my room to find that Isabella had woken up. She has this habit of waking up early in the morning. 

"Good morning," she said while rubbing her eyes and yawning like a cute kitten. 

"Good morning," I said, walking toward the closet. 

"Ready for a big day?" she asked while looking at me, still rubbing her eyes. "Never been so ready before," I said, sarcasm dripping from my words, and I walked inside the walk-in closet. I took a shower, and once I was out, the preparations started. 

Grace, Sophia, and Isabella were beside me all the time, helping me get ready. Grace was in charge of my wedding dress, Sophia had makeup duty, and Isabella had to see if I needed anything. All the duties were assigned by none other than my mother-in-law. She was running all over the place checking the preparation and panicking if something was out of place. She wanted everything to be perfect. Everyone tried to help with small wedding chores so she wouldn't panic. I was almost ready, with Sophia doing the last touch-up to my hair. In the meantime, Grace and Isabella were getting ready. Once Sophia is done with me, she will do their makeup, and then she will start getting ready. 

"Why are you girls still not ready?" Mrs. Villain asked, looking at Grace and Izzy, who just came back to the room wearing their dresses. 

"Mom, we are almost ready to stop stressing over everything," Isabella said while putting her hands over her shoulders.