Chapter 57

***Follow me here and on Instagram and vote***

I don't know how many fans of his are predicting our future. 

We walked to the boarding area. After waiting for a few minutes, we boarded the plane. We were walking hand-in-hand when he got a call. He gestured toward the cell phone, and I nodded at him. He let go of my hand and received a call. The head chef got busy on a call and started walking in front of me. I was following but was still thinking about what happened a few minutes ago. He walked past the door and I was following him but a flight attendant stopped me. 

"Ma'am, it's a business class," she said with a polite yet at the same time fake smile on her face. 

"Huh," I said, not getting her. Her words made me come out of my daze. I don't know much about planes, and it was my second time travelling on a plane. The first time I travelled in the air was on a private jet. But I do know they have classes, but I don't know how it works. I have only seen it in movies. All rich people travel in business class. 

"I think I have a business class ticket. My husband just walked in," I said with a small smile on my face. 

"It's the same store every time." She mumbled under her breath and rolled her eyes at my words. 

"Excuse me," I said with furrowed brows, listening to her words. 

"Show me your ticket," she said with that fake smile again. I searched in my bag, but then I remembered. The tickets are with the head chef. I looked up to find her looking at me with narrowed eyes. 

"They are with my husband. I will get them in seconds," I said with a small polite smile on my face as I tried to walk in. 

"I know this trick very well.  If you think it's going to work and get you into business class, then let me tell you to stop your drama and go and sit on your seat. Other people are waiting in line, so stop wasting our time," she said a bit louder, making heads turn in my direction. I saw a few people who were keeping their luggage in the upper cabinet looking at me.  I swallowed hard, feeling all the curious gazes on me. 

"I'm not doing any drama. Tickets are with my husband. Why won't you believe me?" I questioned a bit angrily because now she was getting on my nerves.  I was talking with her politely, but she was shouting. 

"Why would I believe you? Look at you," she said in the same loud tone, moving her eyes from my head to my toe. The way she was looking at me was as if I were filth. 

"Why? What's wrong with me?" I questioned her about looking straight into her eyes. I was beyond mad now. Who gave her the right to talk with me like that? She is judging me because I am wearing jeans and a top, not the fancy clothes people wear in business class. how some people are so shallow and materialistic. Because of people like her, the image of flight attendants is bad.