Chapter 78

****So lots of my readers were asking for a double update so here it is. Don't forget to follow me & vote****

He has already moved on after firing me. 

I kept running as tears kept falling out of my eyes. I pressed the button of the elevator as soon as I reached in front of it but it wouldn't open. I didn't want to stay a minute more here. Turning around I ran towards the door which leads to the stairs. I opened the door with one hand and wiped my warm tears slipping out of my eyes with the back of my hand. I should have not come here in the first place. I leapt down the stairs in a hurry, still crying hysterically. Seeing him with other women burned my heart. I was just stepping down the stairs without caring anything. 

I just wanted to get out of here. I lifted my hand again to wipe the freshly fallen trail of warm tears when my leg slipped. I gasped in horror when my body balance shifted making me fall straight in my face. I closed my eyes tightly ready to meet with grey tiles. But before I could fall a callous hand was placed on my waist which stopped me from falling straight on my face. My back was pressed to a hard naked chest with a firm hold on my waist. Before I could process anything that hand tugged me towards it even more. I was held in strong arms making me slowly open my eyes to look at my saver. I turned my head slightly to look at him. My teary brown eyes meet with mad grey eyes. As I looked back at them a tear slipped out of my left eye. We kept staring into each other's eyes. My eyes held pain and his anger. The scene I saw just a few minutes ago started to play in front of my eyes. He was with some other women. He must have held her like this too. Maybe they have done many more things too. My inner crying voice screamed. 

I have never been loved before nor know how to handle this bitterness I feel. My lack of experience was making things even hard for me. I lowered my eyes as everything started to play in front of my eyes. It made my heart hurt even very bad. I tried to get out of his hold. I didn't want to be held in the same arms which held some other women. Putting my hands on his chest I pushed him but he didn't budge. I tried my best to get off his hold but he didn't let me. His wild gaze and the intoxicating scent were playing with my head. He was still not wearing his shirt. It means he followed me as soon as I turned to walk away. I was so lost in my misery that I didn't even notice when he followed me. He growled and pinned me to the wall as I was trying my best to get off his hold. His hand firmly pinned both my hands above my head with his. We were standing face to face. His body was an inch or two away from me stopping completely from touching mine. I glared at him and still tried to get out of his hold but he made his grip strong on my wrist. 

"Why are you crying? Why is this look on your face?'' he questioned me in his emotionless bitter voice. 

"Aren't you happy to see me with women after what you did to me?" he mocked with a clenched jaw as his mad grey eyes moved all over my face. 

"Or did you think I won't be interested in women anymore," he mocked again looking straight into my eyes. His words were cutting into me as more angry tears built in them. He was doing his best to make me remember what I did wrong. I tried to get my hands out of his hold but he won't let them go. Instead of moving away from me, he cut the remaining distance between us and pressed his hard body against mine. Pinning me completely to the wall. 

"Let me go," I said in my angry voice which came out too weak in my mouth. I don't want to be here. I made the biggest mistake by coming here. 

"Why? Do you want me to go back to her" he asked in his harsh voice while putting his face on my neck as the tip of his nose traced the line of my neck. My body shifted at our slightest contact. It was the last thing I wanted him to do. How can he even ask me that? I know I have hurt him. I made him doubt himself. Can't he see I'm sorry?