Chapter 31

!!!Follow me and vote!!!

And it was just the start of my torturous night. 

His wet slippery tongue kept swirling and sucking on my sensitive nipple. I clenched my jaw to control my moans which were building up with his hard sucking. But a loud moan escaped my mouth when I felt him pinching my right breast over my bra. He let go of my nipple with a loud pop sound. My face was flushing red because of all the weird sounds I made. He grinned looking at me, making my face turn even redder. His hooded grey eyes moved back to my now swollen peak. I followed his gaze. It was glinting with all his saliva. A smirk formed on his lips while looking at it. He blew over it, making my whole body shiver at his sudden movement. He moved his hands upwards and slid down the other strap of the dress too. He pulled down until my belly button was exposed to his hooded eyes. Next, he removed my bra and threw it somewhere. My chest heaved with fear because I have never been so exposed to his eyes before. 

My full breasts were on display. My slow deep act of breathing made them rise and fall. He kept on staring at them long enough to make me feel self-conscious. Never has so much of my skin been on display for his desired filled eyes. The way he looked at them made so many unanswered questions raised in my head. You must think about why they are unanswered. I didn't have the guts to ask them out loud. I removed my free hand from his hair and wrapped it around my exposed chest. It made them rise even more. It was my small attempt to hide it from his dark eyes. The more he stayed silent the more reluctant I felt. My small moment made him come out of whatever realm he was in. His eyebrows furrowed and a glint of anger crossed his eyes. In the very next second, he pinned my hand above my head with my other one. 

"Never do that again. Unless you want punishment for doing it" he said in his heavy voice. His words held a warning and it made my body shudder. He pinned both of my hands together which made my chest rise close to his face. 

"Or should I punish you now so you remember it and never repeat it," he said cunningly, making me gasp at his words. 

"It's unfair," I blurted out in protest. 

"This is my game and only I make the rules. Argue with me with the pretty mouth of yours and I will double the punishment," he said cunningly while tightening his hold on both of my wrists. I glared at him because I was at his mercy for now. 

"Good girl," he said looking straight into my eyes while the tip of his finger circled my areola. I bit my lower lip hard when his finger kept on doing it. It made my sensitive nipples get hard. He suddenly stopped doing it. He moved the tip of his finger to his mouth and sucked on it. My eyes widened looking at him. I felt something throbbing in between my legs. What was he doing to me? I bit my lower lip even harder when he started doing his torture on my dark ring with his wet fingers. My other nipple ached for attention but he did nothing to make that aching go away. The more he kept playing with my left breast the more the ache kept on increasing on my other nipple. He was just circling it making my both nipples ache with desire. Why was he playing like this with me? But soon my question was answered: it was his punishment. I bit my lower lip and glared at him. My toes dug into my mattress when the ache became unbearable. 

"I hate you," I said while glaring at him. My words made the smirk on his face wide. 

"Feelings are mutually tiny," he said in his raspy voice while hovering his mouth over my left nipple. I closed my eyes and inhaled loudly when his tongue flickered over my nipple. My toes dug even more into the mattress. I was getting vulnerable with each passing second. I tried to pull my hands out of his hold furiously but he won't let me. Why was he so strong? Tears of anger and frustration were about to build in my eyes. I was longing for something I never wanted a few hours ago. 

"Please. I won't do it again" that word slipped out of my mouth even before I realised what I said. His tongue swirled and then engulfed my nipple as soon as I said those words. As if those were the words he was waiting to listen to. He sucked hard on my left nipple while letting my hands go and groped my right breast making a sign of relief leave out of my mouth. Both of my hands went into his hair because I didn't care anymore what was happening to me. He circled his tongue on my hard nub and kept on giving me sweet pain. 

"Fuck" he said while sucking my right breast making the ache go away. I pressed my breast more to his mouth while his hands moved all over my upper body. My breath hitched when he bit on my hard nipple It made my eyes turn back and the throbbing sensation in between my legs intensified even more. I was a moaning mess under him. I wanted to close my legs but he wouldn't let me do it. He kept on doing it with me until I felt something trickling down from there. 

"Xanthus'' I breathed out his name when he lifted me and made me sit on his lap with both my legs on either side of him. I hugged him hard while hiding my face in his neck. Both of our chests were pressed to each other firmly. My nipples were swollen and sore with bite marks all over them. It stings a bit but the wetness of his mouth was still over them making it a bit less. 

"I want to do so many bad things to you tiny. Prepare yourself. I won't be gentle always" he said these words darkly in my ear. Tons of sweet fear were pumped into me after listening to his words. If this is his gentleness then what would be his roughness? My body trembled in his hold after listening to his dark promise. My whole body was shivering from the after-effects of what he made me feel with just his mouth. If his mouth is capable of doing this to me, what will his body do to mine? 

I'm afraid to even imagine what he will do to me in the future. 

_______________________________________
A/N
Hey, guys update for you.
Let me know your thoughts in the comment section.

Get early access to new chapters on Patreon.

Ashes of a Lie Chapter 99
Stolen Secretary up to chapter 135

To know more search PatreonBlueDragon95 to find me.

I will see you at the next update until then take care and don't forget to have fun.

Vote, comment, and share.