Chapter 109&110

***Follow me here and on Instagram and vote***

God, please bless me with lots of strength.

We had a small celebration by cutting the cake, followed by dinner. I spent most of my time with my family until it was time for us to leave for the airport. We left the house with lots of blessings and love from our parents and loved ones. Both mothers gave me special instructions on what to eat and what not to eat. A smile kept playing on their lips throughout our conversation. Our dads were on top of the world after listening to the news of our pregnancy. They had decided to party all night.

"They all were so happy," I said while wrapping my arms around his torso. Now we were in the car, heading to the airport. I had made myself comfortable in the seat because the drive was twenty minutes long. Xanthus encircled his hands around me and rubbed his calloused yet warm hands over my bare arms.

"Yes, they are; after all, they waited so long to see my child," he chuckled while tugging me even more to his warm chest.

"They had lost hope in me, but then you happened," he said softly, then kissed my head. His words held compassion.

A smile formed on my lips. I remember they were happy to accept me even when they didn't know I was a woman disguised as a man. He hadn't dated anyone since high school, so his mother and grandmother doubted that he liked men, and when he took me home with him, their doubts were confirmed. I still remember his mother's horrified face when she caught us red-handed while making out. A chuckle passed my lips. On that day, he confessed he had feelings for me. That day was a rollercoaster ride. The whole journey of our togetherness has been a rollercoaster ride. I took a deep breath and snuggled into his chest, getting lost in memories. We reached the airport after twenty minutes. We were directly guided to the VIP area, from where we were going to board a private jet. Xanthus didn't want us to face the inconvenience like last time. He shook hands with a pilot, and then we walked in. I was surprised to see the interior. It was not my first time on the jet, but it still amazes me every time. how luxuriously these cabins are made.

"Let's take a seat. Jet will take off soon," Xanthus said while putting his hand on the small of my back. I nodded and took a seat beside him. I was a little nervous when it started to move. Xanthus held my hand, making me feel a little less anxious. I put my head on his shoulder and gripped his arm with my other hand. I let go of him once the plane was in the air.

"We will reach our destination in the morning, so let's get changed and rest," he said while looking down at me. He tugged at a stray hair behind my ear. I nodded my head and yawned.

"I need rest. I'm tired," I mumbled in a tired, sleepy voice. I was feeling sleepy on our car ride here. We stood up from our seats and went to the cabin. It was small and cosy.

Our bags were already in the corner. I changed into comfortable clothes. an oversized hoodie, which I stole from Xanthus's closet, and some shorts. I removed my makeup and washed my face before getting into bed. After changing his clothes, Xanthus walked out of the bathroom and into bed. We snuggled closely, and soon I drifted to sleep. I was deep in sleep when I suddenly woke up feeling an ache between my legs. I don't know why I suddenly felt horny. My sleepy eyes moved to my handsome husband. He was looking so perfect, even while sleeping. His thick lashes touched his cheeks, and his luscious lips were slightly parted. I swallowed hard and turned around to go to sleep. That's when I felt his erection. He was spooning me, and his erection was the reason why I woke up. I shifted a bit, and it made him move forward and wrap his arm around me. He pulled me back to his warm chest. It made his erection nudge me even more.