Chapter 74

***Follow me and vote***
***Guys if you are from India and want to subscribe give it a try some of my Indian readers pledged successfully last month***

Him 

I just couldn't get hold of myself, my hands itched to destroy something or someone. A face flashed in front of my eyes at that thought which made my blood boil even more. Today I was feeling a bit sad because my Tiny was sick and I couldn't see him for the whole day but when I saw him standing in the kitchen. My heart palpated in happiness and worry too for his health but when I saw who he was all the emotion I felt for him vanished replacing it with sheer anger. I stomped out of the kitchen as I couldn't bear to see him anymore. I just couldn't. I walked to my office and each step I took towards it made me even angrier. I walked into the office to pace around not getting hold of myself. The urge in me to destroy something kept on building up even if I tried to suppress it. The more I tried to suppress it, the more fuel was added to it. The urge increased to the point where u couldn't control it. 

Next thing I know I had thrown everything down from my desk. All the files and my laptop were scattered all over the floor as they fell with a loud thud. I groaned in annoyance and grabbed my hair with both hands. Destroying the kitchen and my office did nothing to lessen the anger I feel for that woman. She made a fool out of me. She must have laughed at me when I tried to confess my feelings for her. All this time I thought she was a man and like an idiot, I kept on telling her what I felt. All this time I was struggling with changing feelings of emotions, sexuality and all she was doing was laughing at me under her disguise. She was playing with me for fun. All these thoughts made me hate her even more. I'm never going to see her face again. I grabbed my car keys and walked out of my office and then to a restaurant. If I state here I will burn this place down not caring if I'm burning too with it. 

I saw Oliver standing in the distance looking at me. He wanted to talk to me but I didn't want to talk with anyone. I just want to be alone. I started the engine and drove the car without knowing the destination. For an hour or two, I drove my car at speed. I was just expecting that somehow I should get dispersed too. I just wanted to go away where vibrant brown eyes don't follow me. I stopped the car on the empty streets feeling exhausted and drained out of my emotions. Everything felt so meaningless where I could see her. I punched the steering wheel while closing my eyes in annoyance as I let my head fall back on the seat. As soon as I closed my eyes her teary brown eyes flashed in front of mine. I was so angry that I thought her tears wouldn't affect me at this point but it was twitching my heart in the worst way. 

"I hate her for changing me like that. I hate her for making me feel like that'' I yelled those words in anger. I shouldn't feel anything for that anger. I need to get hold of myself. All I did was put my heart on my sleeve and she just kicked it off. My feelings mean nothing to her if they did she would have not deceived me like that. Not only she, everyone was deceiving me. I just kept believing them with my closed eyes like a fool. How could I turn out to be like that? Not even my close friends told me the truth. A name and face flashed in my head making my jaw clench in anger. I started the car and drove to find the answer to my question. It hurts when your people keep you in the dark. Everyone is going to face the consequences for it. I stopped my car in front of a skyscraper of Vilians Enterprises. Getting out of the car I directly walked in with my heavy steps. People parted their way when they saw me coming. Some greeted me but I was in no mood to exchange pleasantries. I walked straight to the elevator which was only for the CEO. I patiently kept my anger in check until I reached the topmost floor. 

"Where is he?" I asked the receptionist in my firm voice. She immediately stood up looking at my demeanour. 

"S--sir is in the meeting room" she stuttered while pointing towards the direction of the meeting room. I walked straight to the meeting room. All the people present looked at me and the person stopped giving the presentation. Blue eyes looked at me as if he knew why I was here.