Chapter 22

***Follow me and vote***

It never goes as you planned.

Taking the elevator I went down to find all of them waiting for me at the gates of the restaurant. Everyone was chatting and laughing, probably debating who will drink more. The excitement I was feeling was on the next level so I decided to jog towards them not wanting to make them wait anymore. With a big smile on my face like a kid I sprinted towards them. As if he sensed my presence he looked at me and his cold grey eyes met with mine making me deliberately stop jogging and walk with small steps as if with only his cold gaze he would make me slip and fall on my face. The excitement I was feeling puffed out of me slightly when my gaze met with him, making me stop smiling and walk in line like an obedient child which I was not. 

His grey cold eyes hold my gaze for a few seconds. They didn't stop at my face but ran all over my body giving me a cold chill all over my body. As he looked at me I took a chance to check him out. He was not wearing his suit but a black button-down shirt and blue-washed jeans. The shirt fit him so well at his arms showing his biceps and his abs which were visible even with a layer of cloth covering them. My eyes moved to his arms where there were tattoos. I have never seen him besides his suits and chef clothes. I never knew he was hiding them behind his full sleeves clothes. In one word he was making me breathless just by standing there looking so hot. I bet my face was redder than a tomato. If I compare the level of hotness of the men's room with his, he was alone, giving competition to all of them. I gulped heavily as I suppressed the urge of lifting my hand to fan myself to cool my red face. He was looking so sexy that I found it hard to breathe. I immediately looked away as I found him looking at my red face. 

"Sage is finally here guys, let's go," William said as he saw me reaching near the group. He put his arm around me caging me in it while pushing me at his chest as we do to our friends. My small frame fit into his big arms. From the corner of my eyes, I saw a grey-eyed monster's jaw clenched as he saw what William did. I think he doesn't like that I'm becoming good friends with his team of chefs. It somehow made me sad as he still doesn't like me. 

"Let's go guys and drink the whole night," James said in his excited voice getting approval from the guys. I just took my mind away from him and decided to join my friend's group to enjoy the evening. I won't let him ruin it. Today nothing is going to stop me from enjoying it. I wanted to take all my stress out today by losing up a bit. I'm not a fan of alcohol but today I decided to drink more. We chose a bar not far away from our workplace. They had already chosen it as I don't know much about it here. So we chose to go there by walking as we were walking and all the women were turning and looking at all the men. All the men I was walking with were indeed handsome. I never noticed this before but everyone working at Villins was good-looking. Most of their eyes lingered on the black shirt grey eyes monster but he paid no attention to them and kept talking with chef Oliver about something. Soon we reached the bar and from outside, it looked like a wild party was going on inside. A loud sound was bashing all over the place. Reaching here I came to know it was not only the bar but a nightclub too. 

"Let's go in guys," Logan said in excitement. It was my first time seeing him this excited. I thought he constantly maintained a threatening look on his face to look like a furious guy. I moved my head in amusement and walked in with guys still with Williams's arms around me. The bouncer opened the door for us after seeing a grey-eyed monster. I looked at all the people standing in line to enter looking at us with an annoyed look. I felt bad for them. As soon as the door opened the light sound of music became heavy in the air. The smell of alcohol mixed with sweat entered my nose. I narrowed my eyes a little as the colorful light fell on me, making me go blind for seconds. With narrowed eyes, I saw so many people were enjoying their life here. It somehow brought back my lost excitement. I felt the partying vibes and it made me let go of all the agitation I was feeling because of the constant cold gaze lingering on me.