Chapter 59

***Follow me here and on Instagram and vote***

My words unleashed a beast he was trying to control. 

His lips collided with mine with so much passion in them. The grip on his restraint was losing strength with each passing stroke of his wet lips over me. This time, I kissed him back with the same passion. I wanted to feel it too. His arm tightened around me, and his other hand cupped my face, angling it to get better access to my mouth. He urged me to open my mouth, and I let him in. His tongue slipped in, tasting each part of my mouth. My legs were turning into jelly the way he was kissing me. He tugged my lower lips softly between his teeth, pulling them out while still not letting go of lip contact between us. I was breathing heavily, with my chest rising and falling with my needs. 

He pecked my lips before picking me up in his arms, bridal style. I circled my hands around his neck and hid my face in his warm chest when he looked down at me with his desired grey eyes. Moon pecking at us from behind the dark clouds about to witness amour. My heart was beating fast and slow at the same time. He walked us to the villa, and my eyes went wide in surprise when I saw the whole house was lit up with candles. I never took him for the romantic type, but my heart swelled up looking at his efforts. He carried me to our room, and my eyes widened even more when I saw the whole bed was decorated with rose petals. It means he knew even before I told him, and he was still trying to restrain himself. 

"I wanted to have your permission before," he whispered softly in my ear. 

"What if I had said no?" I whispered those words while peeking at him from his warm chest, still nipping at my lower lip. testing his patients even more. His grey eyes looked at me with the same passion. 

"I would have waited until your answer was yes," he mumbled those words so softly, yet at the same time they were filled with so much sincerity. My breath hitched as I sensed the integrity of his words. I saw a new person in my husband today. I hid my face again in his chest, not able to bear his heated gaze. He slowly put me on the bed as carefully as if I were made of glass. He kept looking down at me with his hooded eyes. I remember how happy he was when I told him I liked him too. I was not the only one who was fearful in this relationship; he was too. the fear of losing the other one. The fire was burning with the same intensity from both sides. He wanted me as much as I wanted him. My chest heaved with all new emotions, and one of the most dominating ones was the love I felt for him. 

"What if I change my mind?" That question escaped my mouth. I don't know why, but tonight I felt like teasing him, testing his beast, which surfaced every passing second in his grey eyes. I could see he was fighting with himself to not take me hard and fast. He had tortured me so much in the past, and tonight was my turn to do it. I was keeping his beast on edge. I was somehow enjoying it. I suppressed my smile by biting on my inner cheeks.

"You want me to?" he asked softly, looking straight into my eyes. His face held softness as he bit lightly on his lower lip, anticipating my answer. He looked so loveable with that expression on his face. My eyes fell on his full lips. The slight bit on his lower lips felt like he was purposely doing it to seduce me. The urge to express my love for him surged in me. He took my prolonged silence as a no. He slowly started to move away from me with a little sad face, but I grabbed his collar and pulled him down, connecting our lips again. His eyes went wide as his full lips smashed with mine. A smirk formed on the corner of my lips, knowing I had surprised him with my sudden act of affection. 

"Mr. Villian, kiss me back before I change my mind." I mumbled those words on his lips, and he didn't need to be told twice. He kissed me hard and fast because his beast was unleashed. My body trembled slightly with sweet fear. I have pushed him to the edge, where I'm at his mercy. He pulled me up with him, cradling me in his arms. His wet lips brushed my neck, making me breathe deeply. He slowly moved his face towards my ear, kissing below it. 

"I waited so long for this day," he whispered those words so darkly in my ear, sending shivers down my spine. 

"You were in front of my eyes, seducing me unknowingly like a seductress, but I couldn't have you. Every day felt like torture for me," he whispered those words so darkly in my ears while again placing a soft kiss on my sensitive spot. I bit on my lower lips and curled my fingers even more on his shirt. 

"I will make you suffer the way I suffered. I will make you burn in the fire the way I burned." Those dominating words made my body tremble even more in this sweet fear. 

"I will make sure you won't be able to walk properly when I'm done with you," he said while taking deep breaths in my scent. 

He had successfully ignited the fire inside me. His fingers slide up on my arm so lightly. He hooked his fingers in my straps and pulled them down. His hot lips started leaving open-mouth kisses all over my exposed neck and shoulder, making my breath hitch. His other hand moved inside my dress and cupped my breath. I moaned when I felt a pinch on my covered breast and his teeth sinking into my shoulder at the same time. My whole body jolted up with new pleasure. I gripped his shirt more tightly to stay stable in my place. 

Next thing I knew, he pulled off my white dress, leaving me only in my bra. He rested his forehead on mine. We were both breathing deeply. My nervousness rose in my bones. I have never let anyone see me like that. It was always him. He is and will be the last man to touch me like that. His hand moved very slowly, caressing my back and hooking his fingers to unhook my bra. He removed it with effort and slid it down my arms. His hooded grey eyes moved all over my bare, heaving chest. It was not his first time seeing me like this, but I felt too shy and nervous at the same time. I pressed my naked chest to his front, hiding my face in his neck. My skin became hot when I saw the moon trying to get a glimpse of us from behind the curtains. 

The stars twinkled brightly, ready to celebrate the union that was about to take place. 

Important
If you guys want to read my book Litte Bride it is available on the Booknet app. You will find a direct link in my bio. It gets updated every day. Go check it.

_______________________________________
A/N
Hey, guys update for you.
Let me know your thoughts in the comment section.

Get early access to new chapters on Patreon.

Ashes of a Lie Completed.
Stolen Secretary up to chapter 161.

To know more search PatreonBlueDragon95 to find me.

I will see you at the next update until then take care and don't forget to have fun.

Vote, comment, and share.