Chapter 3

***Follow me & vote***

"You are mine until I discard you for good" 

"What," I said in disbelief as I gave him a firm push on his chest to get out of his hold. His jaw clenched when I did that. I created distance between us not wanting to be near him anymore. He eyed the distance I had created with a mad look in his eyes. 

"Why are you so shocked?" he mocked, looking at my face. His grey frantic eyes remained fixed on my face. 

"You have been angry with me because I deceived you but you did the same thing to me. Tell how are you any better than me" I huffed in my mad voice as a bitter taste formed in my mouth. Tears tried to build up in my eyes but I blinked them away. His grey eyes darkened, even more, when he heard my words. I just kept glaring at him wanting to know answers. 

"Don't compare yourself with me. I don't play with people feeling for my good. You signed those papers on your own. With your own will without reading them," he mocked me again in his angry voice and his voice kept on getting grave with each word he uttered. If I had some powers in my eyes I wish to "You choose to not read them, not me. So don't fucking compare yourself to me" he said with a clenched jaw as the nerve in his head popped out. It showed he was beyond angry but I don't care. He had dragged me into something without me knowing. 

"But you knew what was inside. You never care to tell me what I was getting myself into" I fired back not backing out. I never wanted to complicate things by falling in love with him. I just wanted to do my internship and go back home. 

"Even you didn't give me a warning when my feelings for you were changing. You just let it happen and keep making a fool out of me. You didn't care about my emotions even a bit but kept enjoying it. Didn't you enjoy it" he said in his mad voice looking straight into my eyes. So he was making things even between us like that. It was of no use arguing with him. Because, in the end, I will be the only one who is wrong. At this point, I knew that it was no use in staying in this room with him anymore. 

He had not given me his precious time out of his busy schedule to listen to my plea but to tell me what he wants from me. I felt a stinging sensation in my eyes but I refused to cry in front of him. I have cried enough and he doesn't care about it. He is just here to punish me. I swallowed hard, building up emotions that tried to travel up my throat wanting to come out in loud sobs. He told me his decision and I'm going to tell him mine. I just turned around and started to walk away. My silence was my answer. I will not do what he wishes to. I kept on walking away even when I felt mad and gazed at my back. I turned the doorknob. One more step and I will be out of his life. For good. 

"If you take one more step away from me then I have to call my people and tell them to forcefully vacate the place which goes by the name Kings dinner" he threatened me, making me stop dead in my place. He won't do it, he is just saying to threaten me. I was giving myself hope. A false hope. But the seriousness in his voice told a different story. 

"And if you still choose to walk out then I have to inform your family that they are facing all this because of their daughter's misdeeds" he warned me in his cunning voice making me hold the doorknob tightly. My whole body went cold as a chill passed down my spine. I don't want my family to know about it. I don't want to let them know that they are facing the consequences of my misdeeds. I'm the one who is putting their lives and futures in danger. I have hurt them enough. I don't want to hurt them more. I only have them and if they turn their back on me what will I do? I won't be able to live my life without them. It will be as good as being dead. A big lump of a mixture of emotions started to build in the base of my throat again. My eyes welled up. I closed my eyes in misery making a tear slip out of my left eye. 

"Just what the hell you want from me," I questioned him in my mad yet defeated voice while pressing my forehead to a wooden door as I felt my body going numb. My shoulder shuddered as streams of tears fell out of my wet eyes. I just kept standing there while showing him my back. I don't dare to show him my regaining emotional face. 

"You," he said in his firm yet determined voice, making my body go numb all over again. There was an edge to his voice when he said that. It made something happen in my whole body the way he said that. I stayed quiet for some time not knowing what to do. 

"For your information, I don't have a whole day to waste," he said in his grave impatient voice. I sniffed and swallowed hard before opening my mouth.  

"If I agree to do what you want me to do, will you spare my family? They are innocent. They have nothing to do with all this. Just let my dad have a restaurant" I asked in my teary voice still not turning around. I don't want to show him my tears. Because for him it's just an act I'm putting forward to deceive him again. 

"As long as you come back with me to Newyork today itself" he threw a bomb at me by putting his condition on me. I wiped my eyes and turned around on my heels to face him. I had a look of disbelief on my face. 

"How can I leave with you today itself? I need little time to tell my family of my sudden departure" I said in disbelief while looking at his face but my vision kept on blurring. I kept blinking to make it go away. I was doing my best to not let them fall. 

"Does it look like I care? It's your lookout but we are leaving this town in two hours. You have just two hours to tell them whatever you want" he said in his commanding final voice while looking straight into my eyes. 

"T--tow hours" I stuttered to the ultimate he gave me. A single tear slipped out of my left eye. 

"But if you didn't show up within two hours then don't blame me," he said cunningly. I knew what he meant by it. He then mocked me with an evil smirk on his face. 

"And your time starts now" 

______________________________________
A/N
Hey, guys update for you.
Let me know your thoughts in the comment section.

Get early access to new chapters on Patreon.

Ashes of a Lie Chapter 63
Stolen Secretary up to chapter 102

To know more search PatreonBlueDragon95 to find me.

I will see you at the next update until then take care and don't forget to have fun.

Vote, comment and share.