Chapter 84

***Follow me here and on Instagram and vote***

"I would like to have my husband back now."

When I said that their eyes almost bulged out of this eye socket, I even saw one of them faint in the back. It was none other than that Rebecca girl. It made me roll my eyes and give them a tight smile. I was so happy to see that surprise on her face. I looked at him with glaring eyes. If he had any objection, he just swallowed hard, looking at my narrowed eyes. Good! I grabbed his hand and stomped out of there. This place was still filled with lots of customers, so I dragged him to the storeroom. I let go of his hand and started to pace around in anger.

"Tiny—" he tried to talk, but I glared at him, which made him press his lips together and shut his mouth. I exhaled loudly and averted my eyes.

"Why don't you marry all of them? You will get so many loving wives around you," I mocked in my annoyed voice. I stopped pacing and glared at him.

"I can't. My wife won't let me do that,'' he said with an amused look in his eyes but seriousness on his face. As if it were regretful that he couldn't do it. I gaped at his facial expression. It means he wants to make all of them his wives. I felt a sharp burning sensation in my chest.

"It means you will if I allow it?" I asked in my annoyed voice. I am pissed now. I looked at him in disbelief.

"It's good to have so many loving wives around you. Well, it's not a bad idea. What do you say?" He said it with a smirk on the corner of his face. I knew he was saying it to get on my nerves. I was so irritated after seeing him surrounded by so many women, and now his words got on my last nerve. I had tolerated it for the whole day for the sake of publicity for our restaurant, but not anymore. I had tried to show that it didn't affect me by ignoring the stabs of jealousy whenever he smiled at them, but not anymore. I won't be able to hide my inner feelings anymore. I could never imagine him with another woman. His words made my blood boil, and my eyes fell on the knives kept on the table. I grabbed one and pointed it at his throat.

"What did you say?" I asked in my angry voice while looking at him with narrowed eyes. I saw his Adam apple bob when I pointed it at his throat. I moved forward threateningly, and it made him take backward steps until his back was pressed against the counter.

"Repeat it. I didn't hear it properly," I said in the same covetous, pissed tone. I moved the knife closer to his throat, and he gulped once again. He looked at the knife and then back at me.

"Are you jealous of all those women?" he asked instead of repeating what he said just now. I bit my lower lip and shot daggers at him with my eyes.

"I didn't know my wife was this possessive of me. I was waiting to see this side of you. You know what," he said, as if he were about to tell me the biggest secret. His eyes had turned dark, and it made me swallow hard. "It turns me on so much." A small smirk formed in the corner of his lips, and he moved forward, making me take a step back. My heart started to beat fast, and it made me look at myself. It made my blood boil even more. I must be looking like a maniac pointing a knife at my husband's throat because I'm jealous. I was feeling so many emotions rush through me, and it made me feel overwhelmed. I bit my lower lip in distress. He had so much power over me to make me behave like this. He was wielding me. I wanted to cry.

"You know you should marry them all, but just before doing it, divorce me. Free me!" I said it fuming with glaring eyes. I was about to move the knife away and stomp out of the storeroom. But before I could, he took hold of my hand, which was pointing a knife to his throat, and turned me around with my hands behind my back. A gasp left my mouth at the sudden action. My back was pressed against his firm chest, and his lips hovered over my ear.

"If you ever utter that word again, I'm going to chain you to my bed and keep putting my babies inside you," he said in his deep, threatening voice, sending shivers down my spine.

"Never take that word again. You are mine and will be mine until I take my very last breath," he said in the same tone while brushing his lips over my ear rim.

"Understood!" He asked sternly while pulling me closer to his hard chest. I nodded my head slowly. I bit my lower lip, and tears welled up in my eyes.

"Good girl. By the way, who threatens someone with a butter knife?" he asked in his same serious tone, but I knew he was teasing me. My face turned red.

"I hate you," I said while sniffing. So many emotions rushing inside me make me feel like an emotional wreck. I don't know if I should cry or be happy.

"Let me go," I said while trying to get out of his hold.

"Well, this is not what you were saying last night," he said huskily, making me remember last night's memory. It flashes in front of my eyes.

"I want more. I'm going to eat you. I want to suck you," he repeated those words deeply and sensuously, making me stop struggling. My whole body heated up. My face burned red. Steam is coming out of it. My mouth went dry, and I found it hard to breathe. For a few minutes, I couldn't utter or process anything. No voice came out of my mouth. I felt like digging a hole and hiding in it. I didn't want to face him. I just wanted to run away and hide from his cunning grey eyes.

Sage, get a grip on yourself!

I struggle again, wanting to free myself. He suddenly turned me around, making a butter knife fall out of my hand. A shrill sound of metal falling on the hard floor echoed in the closed room. It echoed the drumming of my wildly beating heart. My hands were still pinned behind my back. He pressed me firmly against his chest. He rested his forehead on mine and took a deep breath. Noses were touching each other, and lips were only an inch apart. His warm breath fanned my face. I closed my eyes while biting on my inner cheeks.

"I hope you remember what I told you yesterday," he said huskily, brushing his lips on mine, sending a ripple of sweet fear down my spine. I know what he was pointing at. His grey eyes looked deep into the mine. I don't even know how to do it. Please let him forget it. I did a quick prayer.

"I don't remember anything," I denied in my timid voice, finding my voice again. My stomach was scrunching in sweet fear. I don't know how I'm going to do it. I closed my eyes.

"Let me remind you," he said huskily, sending shudders down my whole body. My heart started to beat even 

"I told you I would make you do it when you are sober," he said huskily, making me bite more on my inner cheek. His finger moved along the length of my throat. My throat goes dry again, and once again, sweet chills run through my body. I'm so stupid to think he will forget it.

The devil never forgets his bargains.

_______________________________________
A/N

Get early access to new chapters on Patreon.

Ashes of a Lie Completed.
Stolen Secretary up to chapter 171.
Bed of Nails up to chapter 27

To know more search  PatreonBlueDragon95 to find me.

Vote, comment, and share.