Chapter 67

***Follow me here and on Instagram and vote***

Important note at the end please read.

"I'm starving I can't wait anymore" 

He walked us to the living room and then plopped me on the couch. I gulped loudly sensing the impatience in his action.  He removed his blazer and threw it somewhere in the living room. The eagerness in his action was making my heart beat faster in sweet fear. 

"I should clean up the mess I created in the kitchen," I said in my timid voice trying to slip down from the couch but he pushed me back making me lay down flat on my back. 

"I will help you in it afterwards," he said huskily, looking straight into my eyes. 

"Oh shit I have forgotten to turn off the stove," I said with nervous laughter again attempting to run away. 

"Then let it burn but last time I checked there was nothing on the stove" He smirked looking in my way. I bit my lower lip with that nervous smile still on my face. He had caught my lie. 

"Your attempts of running away from me are tempting me to punish you," he said hoarsely while pulling my lower lip out of my teeth. It made something happen in the pit of my stomach. 

"Do you know how badly I wanted to suck these coffee-simmered lips each time your lips touched the rim of a coffee mug?" he said while pressing my lower lip sideways. He was talking about when we were at his restaurant. 

"Your slender tongue kept tracing your lower lip from time to time. Do you even have the slightest idea what it does to me" he said hoarsely, looking straight into my eyes. He moved his face forward so that now our tip of the nose was touching each other. His warm breath fanned over my skin making goosebumps form on it. 

"It makes me go crazy" he breathes out heavily. His hand moved inside my blouse making me shiver slightly when his cold fingers brushed on my warm skin. My chest raised and fell in sweet fear. I have still not gotten used to his sweet talk. It always makes butterflies erupt in my stomach. He looked deep into my eyes. My legs went weak. 

"Fuck" he cursed before connecting his lips over mine. His hand moved further and groped my breast. He played with it while his lips kept kissing me like a starved man. His lips started to roll to my throat pressing wet kisses all over my sensitive skin. He pulled down my blouse exposing my breast. I shuddered when his wet lips made contact with my upper glob of the breast. My hands moved into his hair on their own. He tugged my bra cup downwards. He grinned looking at me before his warm mouth covered my hard nipple. 

"Fuck" I cursed loudly when he chewed my hard nipple. My mouth operated a little wide and my hold became strong on his hair. He lives to do it so much. His hands would always be playing with my breast when we are in bed. He loved to fondle them. His slippery tongue moved on it to soothe the aching sting. Unknowingly I pushed my chest up more into his mouth. I let him suck my nipple and enjoy his warm mouth over it because somehow he had me addicted to it. Addicted to him. There was not a single day on our honeymoon when he didn't make love to me. He didn't care if it was day or night. I succumbed to all his dark desires, drenching me in them every moment he got. He did the same thing to his right breast making me a moaning mess. He had now completely removed my blouse. His tongue started to trace a line downwards. It stopped at my navel. The tip of his tongue moved around it in a circular motion. My nails dug in my palm and my toes dug into the couch as different sensations erupted in my stomach. I started to feel wetter between my legs. The aching sensation between my legs intensified with every stroke of his tongue.