Chapter 98

***Follow me here and on Instagram and vote***

Something very big.

"Grace" I called her name again when she didn't say anything for a good five minutes. She looked at me with the same pain in her eyes. She blinked it away, feeling our eyes on her. 

"You can talk to me," I said while covering my hand with hers. 

"Yes, we are here for you. Do you want both of us to go to your room and kick Eric out of it? Tell us and we will do it" Isabella said with raised eyebrows in her ready voice. She stood beside me ready to go and pounce on Erick. 

"Yes, I will call Sophia. She very well knows how to annoy him," said while wriggling to open my bag to get my cell phone. It made Grace look at us. Suddenly she chuckled looking at our faces. It made me look at her with furrowed brows. 

"I'm so lucky to have your back," she said with a genuine smile on her face. 

"He gets on my nerves but I very well know how to get on his. So don't worry guys. I will manage" she said while hugging us both from where she was sitting. I wrapped my hand around her shoulder. 

"But on a serious note, promise us you will tell us when we need to kick his ass," Isabella said in her serious voice. 

"Yes, I will boss," Grace chuckled while still hugging us. Isabella and I looked at each other with knowing looks in our eyes. We both know how Grace is. She is a fighter and we have trust in her. After that, we talked for some time until Isabella got ready. We were going out for dinner after roaming in the local market. 

"Where is Sophia?" Grace asked me once we were out of the hotel room. 

"She's on her way," I said after I was done talking with her on the call. 

"So where are we going girls," Isabella asked excitedly while hooking her hands with both of us. We were walking like a trio on a mission with her in the middle of us. 

"To the local market," I chuckled. 

"To the market then. I'm going to buy sexy lingeries for you, Grace. Wear them tonight and make him sleep on the couch. Don't let him touch you" she said enthusiastically as if she had a foolproof plan. She pulled us in some other direction as if she knew the way. It made Grace giggle. A smile formed on my lips. Isabelle and her ideas. They always turned out the opposite of it. We went to the local market. Sophia met us there directly. As soon as she joined us it became more fun. They all tried the local delicacy and did some shopping too. Isabella indeed bought some lingerie for Grace. Grace had refused to take those scandals' pieces of cloth which left nothing for the imagination. But Isabella being Isabella made her take them. We laughed at Grace's red face when Isabella was telling her evil plans. Now I know evilness runs in the Villain siblings' blood and Eric is their cousin. Poor Grace. God save her. In the end, we dropped the plan of dinner because our stomachs were full from eating food from the stalls. 

"I'm so tired. I want a drink" Isabella said while slumping beside Sophia in the back seat of the car. 

"Me too," Grace said while pulling her back with her hands. She looked stressed. She had directly taken a flight to come here after her meeting was done. She could have refused but she still took out time from her busy schedule to come here. In fact, they all looked tired. We had a long day. 

"We can have a drink in the hotel bar before going to bed," I said to cheer them up. They all agreed and I drove to the hotel. We reached the hotel in twenty minutes. I have a car key to the valet to park and we all walked inside the bar for a drink. 

"Only one drink" Sophia warned me even before I could place my drink order. 

"One drink I know," I said with a sheepish smile on my face. I know what I did last time and I'm still embarrassed by it so I won't repeat it anytime soon. We took our seats and placed our orders. We were teasing Grace about the lingerie Isabella bought for her. Her face was burning red. 

"I'm not letting her buy me anything from now on," Grace said while sipping her martini. 

"After toning, you are going to beg me to buy things for you," Isabella said with a cunning smile on her face. She wiggled her brows knowing very well those lingeries are awful. 

"In your dreams" Grace rolled her eyes at her. We were busy laughing when a man's voice interrupted us. 

"Hello ladies," he said in his husky voice. 

"I hope I'm not disturbing you. My friends and I would like to buy drinks for you all," he said with a charming smile on his face. He moved his shoulder a bit to point at his friends. They were sitting at a table not that far from us in their expensive suits with whisky in their hands. 

"We would have loved it but I'm married," I said while showing him my ring. I raised my glass while looking at his friends before taking a sip from the glass. That man looked at girls. Grace took a sip from her martini before answering him. 

"Soon to get married" she replied while showing him her big diamond ring. His hopeful eyes moved to Sophia. 

"Engaged," Sophia said with a smirk on her face. 

"Not ready to mingle," Isabella said with a sassy voice while hiding her smile behind her glass. It made hope dim in his eyes. 

"Babe at least you should have accepted it. I lost a hundred dollars bet" Logan whined like a baby looking at Sophia. It made all of us burst out laughing. 

"Oh my poor baby, come here," Sophia said while opening her arms to console him. He immediately ran to hug her. 

"They are cute," Isabella said with a smile on her face. Xanthus and Eric walked towards us with teasing smiles on their faces. 

"See now they are teasing me," Logan said grimly while looking at them. 

"Hey," Xanthus said softly and bent slightly to hold my face with both of his hands. He kisses my lips before seating beside me. I snuggled in his chest while wrapping my arm around his warm torso. 

"Erick, stop teasing him," Sophia said while glaring at him. 

"Logan, hand me my hundred dollars" Erick just smirked at him to tease him even more. He sat beside Grace. He put his hand behind her back on the couch. Her body became stiff and her jaw clenched when he did that. He was sitting very close to her so she tried to make some distance but he cut the distance again. It continued until she was at the edge of the couch. She still did look at him and gulped her drink in one go. 

"Night guys. See you tomorrow," Grace said while standing up with a tight smile on her face. She turned around and walked away. 

"I should retire for the night too. I can't leave my lovely fiance alone" Erick said like a good boy but I could see the evil glint in his eyes. Saying that he followed her. 

"You think she will be ok," I asked in worry while looking at my husband. He looked down at me with a soft smile on his face. 

"She will be more than ok" 

_______________________________________
A/N

Get early access to new chapters on Patreon.

Ashes of a Lie Completed.
Stolen Secretary Completed.
Bed of Nails up to chapter 32.

To know more search  PatreonBlueDragon95 to find me.

Vote, comment, and share.