Chapter 103

***Follow me here and on Instagram and vote***

But what she said next made me stop breathing.

"You are pregnant," she said while still looking at me with her wide eyes. I couldn't hear anything after it because I fucking fainted as soon as I heard that. Everything went black in front of my eyes.

"Sage," "Sage," I heard Isabella's voice, and then I felt some parts on my face.

"Nurse, get some water." I heard her asking for it from some nurse. I could hear her, but I couldn't respond. After a few seconds, I felt water being sprinkled on my face and some more pats on my face. That's what made me come back to my senses.

"Huh, what is happening?" I asked sacred looking Isabella with a scowl on my face.

"Thank God you regained your consciousness," she said while hunching down and hugging me.

"I was only a click away from calling Xanthus if you didn't wake up," she exhaled deeply while still hugging me. Her words make me confused.

"Why?" left my mouth, and that scowl was still there on my face. She broke the hug and looked down at me.

"Sage!" Isabella exclaimed while looking at me with raised brows, and this was when everything came back crashing into my mind.

"Oh my God, I'm pregnant," I frowned while looking at her with a look of distress on my face. Isabella studied my facial expression. My fingers were fidgeting with each other.

"Sage, relax. Here, have some water," she said while handing me a glass of water. I took a sip, and I could drink more than that, so I gave the glass back to her. So many thoughts came into my mind, and I don't know what I should do. I grabbed the glass back from her and drank everything. She said this in front of me on the empty chair.

"Sage, take deep breaths, and then we'll talk. First, you need to relax. I don't want you to faint again," she said while taking hold of my shoulders. I nodded and took a deep breath. Once I was feeling better, she started talking.

"Sage, so what do you want to do now?" she asked with a serious look on her face.

"I'm scared," was the first thought that came to mind. She bit her lips anxiously and gave me a faint smile.

"I know it's normal to feel like that. I understand you. Take your time to think about it, and whatever your decision, I know Xanthus will be with you," she said while covering my fidgeting hands with hers. She looked scared too when she said that to me.

"I'm scared to death, but I want the baby," I said in a little excitement while looking at her and biting on my lower lip in nervousness.

"Oh my God, Sage, you scared me," she said while hugging me again.

"I can't express how happy I am. You are going to be parents," she said, hugging me even tighter.

"I can't breathe," I said while patting her back, and she let me go.

"Sorry," she said sheepishly. "It's the excitement of being aunty," she said, smiling ear to ear while saying it.

"I'm going to be a mother," I said softly while looking at her. I couldn't believe it, and happy tears formed in my eyes.

"Yes! I'm so happy for you guys," she said with glassy eyes and a big smile on her face. I couldn't help but smile, and happy tears fell out of my eyes. We talked for some time. Isabelle even started to think about the names of her niece or nephew. I told her not to tell anyone for now. Xanthus and I will announce it over a family dinner. She nodded her head and promised me. But first I have to give the good news to baby daddy, and I was so nervous. I don't know how I'm going to do it. I don't know how he will react. I'm feeling scared and excited at the same time. I don't know how our lives will change now. I think change is what scares me the most. It will take me a little time to get used to it. Isabelle prescribed me some vitamins so I could get rid of this dizziness. I had no sign of morning sickness, and it was one more piece of good news.