Chapter 9

***Follow me guys and vote for chapter***

Sage King be prepared for the worst. 

With this great advice, I closed my eyes as exhaustion took over me. In my sleep, I was feeling like I was still running everywhere to get things. I covered my body and tried to relax and soon I was in my dreamland. 

The next day I have to again show up at six-thirty even if he comes at seven-thirty. I did my routine and then left for work after I was done eating my breakfast. On my way, my stomach was growling even though I had eaten my breakfast. 

Strange it never happened before. 

The computerized voice announced that my stop had come so I got up from the seat with my bag on my shoulder. You must be thinking what do I have in my bag? Well, nothing much. As I was walking towards the restaurant it started raining and I had to run towards my workplace with a bag on my head. Rain and I have a very long and deep connection with each other. It decides to pour on me whenever I'm going to do something important. 

I reached my workplace still running and this time again the security guard looked at me suspiciously even though I was here yesterday. I smiled at him standing under my bag. He came out with his umbrella and this time he opened the gates for me without any word of denial. Saying my thank you I ran inside. No one was inside as I walked through the open door. 

Today I was alone in this whole building as he comes at seven-thirty.  My shirt was a complete drench now and sticking to the band of my chest. I need to change it before anyone comes. I walked fast towards the men's washroom or should I say in simple words the only washroom on this floor. They have not even bothered to make a female washroom here as they hire only male employees. I breathe in relief as no one was here or else it would have been difficult for me to explain if some caught me and  I'm not even ready to do it now or ever. 

It felt strange as I walked inside the men's bathroom. It was my first time in the men's bathroom and it felt a little weird even though it was just a bathroom. I placed my bag near the sink and looked at my reflection in the mirror. My hair was sticking to my forehead and my shirt to my skin. Before opening the button I looked here and there to see if someone was present here. Only when I was sure that no one was here I undid my shirt buttons and put them on the hand's dryer to dry it. As it was drying I removed the band around my chest to wrap it as it had become loose because of the damping a little bit. 

I slowly started unfolding it and in a few seconds I had completely removed it and at the same time I heard the door of the washroom getting open and there in the mirror, I saw a grey eye monster looking at me with his angry wide eyes. My heart started beating fast as cold sweat beads formed on my face as my body shivered. I immediately grabbed my half-dried shirt to cover my blossom and turned to face him with shaky hands. His angry eyes moved all over my face as his angry grey eyes moved from my face to my blossom which I was trying to cover with both my hands. My body shivered more in fear. 

A chill of fear ran in my body when my afraid eyes met with his angry eyes. My heart was about to come out of my rib cage at any moment as he slowly with predatory steps started coming toward me. I tried to blend with the wall but I couldn't as I didn't have the ability of a chameleon. Now my whole body was shaking as he came and stood in front of me while moving his angry gaze on me and my half-naked body. I lowered my eyes while trying hard to swallow the lump formed in my throat. He harshly took hold of my upper arm pulling me towards him to face him. I looked into expressionless eyes with my fearful one. 

"You are so going to regret deceiving me," he said angrily in his dominating voice with a clenched jaw making a jolt of fear run all over my body leading it to shiver more visibly. I gasped for more air and opened my eyes trying to feel my lungs with as much air as possible.