Chapter 8: Meeting the Blight twins

It's pitch black outside now and that's what's making sleeping for me worse now. If it's night it's going to get cold, and now I'm shivering while I hug my legs in an attempt to warm up my form. I could be warm in my bed right now. And I hear a click in the room which causes an even colder temperature to warm up the room. No longer am I hugging my legs but am now clinging to them as I wonder how it could get any colder in here, even as the door shuts.

"Do you enjoy torme-" That door monster let in Rascal. Was he just outside the whole time? I just sigh not in annoyance but relieveness. Why relieved? I have no idea. Anyhow, I just drape my cape over the bird who's snuggling with me, but the bird just flaps up. "Don't you want to keep warm?" I try placing some of the cape over Rascal but he's just refusing my offer of warmth. "Suit yourself." I whisper and drape the rest over my cold self while this palisman just lays between my chest and arms.

.

.

.

"Ah! Who the f- get off!" Something heavy has been placed on me, like a person. As I'm laying on my side the weight is even heavier on the side of my waist. I'm able to push off whatever or whoever off of the side of my waist with the strongest push of my arms I could make despite the sudden awakening. What has been pushed off of me has fallen into the hard floor. A boy who seems to be my age with deep green hair while chuckling to my frustrated expression.

"We're you sitting on me while I was asleep? Who sits on somebody while they're sleeping?!" And it's now I notice that familiar girl with lavender hair staring at us but more specifically at me with an angered glare. "Pfffft! Not my fault!" He points to The Owl Lady drinking a mug of apple blood, staining her upper lip under her nose crimson. "What? Someone had to wake you up. How long do you sleep?"

"I've only been in this house for hours and already I've been thrown in, snatched by a stretching owl and now sat on awake!" On the floor is that rat who's sitting down laughing so hard his eyes squeeze shut. I've had enough embarrassed for one day... But I feel something even warmer draped over me.. a blanket, but who'd give it to me and why? Surely they can't be happy with me here. "Uh, Hunter? I have some bad news and it shows you definitely should stay away from Belos..." Upon hearing this sentence puts all eyes on that human. Me with a mixture of curiosity and dread, Amity with a glare but a hint of sad? Is she upset? I guess she would be. The rest of everyone else in the room bring attention back on me with looks of slight worry. With the rat I can't tell but with the boy who sat on me I think it's curiosity. 

I look around to see Rascal who's behind me on the head of the couch who's not even looking at me but gazing down while looking depressed.

(Spelling errors? Characters acting as they should? Punctuation?)