Chapter 38: Violet flowers

This is in the P.O.V. of Belos

Recently, Kikimora has just returned from her mission... Which she failed miserably. And I thought Hunter's failures were infuriating. No matter though. I however have a solution which could turn the tables. I take off my avian mask, placing it on the table with an annoyed sigh before staring at a piece of paper along with a photograph next to the helmet.

The photo is a picture of two violet flowers on a single stem. The piece of paper next to the photo is a list of ingredients used for the flower. It's a new and unnamed species of flower created by the plant coven head. The ingredients in the flower cause an aroma which can do many sorts of things but can't be used yet as it's not fully ready, but should be used soon. 

The aroma depends on how strong the ingredients are and how long it's inhaled. Right now, a mild amount calms them down, sometimes making them happy. An average amount causes hallucinations. But a large amount causes damage to the brain, and I've even someone have blood pour out their nose, mouth and ears. 

Me and a few of my followers know about it because it needed test subjects. A few were fine except for the one who bled, who is now being healed. Once we fully understand the plant and the ingredients involved, we'll use it on Hunter as it'll prove difficult to run away as I suspect. So I suppose Kikimora failing isn't a complete loss.

But she told me one of the Blight children assisted his escape... So he's become a wanted criminal as this is a serious crime against my coven.

(Thoughts?)