Chapter 121: Everything's ruined

Belos' P.O.V.

Everything's ruined. Every day I think to myself how The Titan's plans have been completely demolished by some powerless, scrawny, little witch. The coven leaders are no more as the day of unity has passed. They have been let go and are somewhere in this world living their own lives, yet the civilians still treat them as if they are all still coven heads. Kikimora has too been let go. I never even wanted her around to begin with, but she was useful for a time. Now she's completely lost her uses since the failure of a day.

I'll never forget the tantrum she threw. Crying while her voice got even more irritating by the second.

All because of some rebellious kid who lost his obedience. Even now he's somewhere in town annoying the guards of my coven. And sometimes even killing them. At times he even slows down certain missions by protecting certain individuals from being captured.

Nowadays I wouldn't capture him for the day of unity as that's now become hopeless. Now I'd catch him just to make an example to all witches of what happens to traitors.

Usually I'd be growling in excruciating pain, but I've been given the palisman I need to get through for an amount of time. If I see that red cardinal, I'll crush it into wood shavings.