Chapter 69: One more word!

(Teehee 69)

Darius' P.O.V.

Walking to my room, I silently celebrate my freedom from the golden runt. I even do a twirl as I walk. And after that mission, finally some me time. Hopefully nothing can ruin this- "Oh, Darius. Would you be a dear and take him to the dungeon. He'll be dealt with later." The Emperor orders me once he emerges from the door to this runt's room. He pushes the pest to me, making him bump into my black shirt.

"Why... Why must the titan make me suffer?!" I utter as Belos is out of sight. Then I sigh in frustration before picking up the chain. "Come on then." I escort this little pest to the ordered destination. As we walk I hear him say his name out loud. Weirdo. But then it turns into a song. Like something a cheerleader would sing.

"H-U-N-T-E-R HUUUUNTER! H-U-N-T-E-R HUUUUNTER! SAYIN' H... U... N... T... HUUUUUU-" I aggressively pull the chain along with him to me as a purple spike makes itself present in my other hand. And so I point it to his neck. "Utter one more word, and the healing coven head won't be able to fix what happens to you!" ... "Yeah, that's what I thought." I pull him further, but we come near a corner. 

I pick up the pace and slam him to the corner of the wall. "You can't help yourself, can y-" The spike appears in my hand again. "Uh, uh, uhhh." He's silent again but with a pouting face. Actually this is fun.

As we continue to walk, I bash him into specifically corners once again before leading him down to the dark dungeon. As there's an open Cell, I push- no I throw him in before locking the door as there's a key near. 

"Won't you at least take these off?" He stretches his arms in my direction. "I don't know, Runt. Belos never told me that. Not my problem. And if you don't mind, time to have some me time." And I head off, leaving him in the dark room.

Ugh. Please let me have a break. Everytime that pest is around I feel my braincells die. But even worse... Stress! Stress is bad for the skin, and I can't have that! I turn to the direction of where my room is and walk to it. If you ask me, Belos should just kill the pest, because what's he good for now? Not problem anyway though. And I walk in my room surrounded by beautiful colors of purple and burgundy. Why can't all covens have a color scheme like mine? Oh, how I pity them so.

(Spelling good? And how is it?)