101: It was hot at first

Hunter's P.O.V.

"But there's something you have to know. When we were out in the forest, we found Emperor guards. They were using Edric as a hostage... So I kinda sort of had to..." But Edric interrupts. "Kill them. Even if they died. When he went to protect me, I thought that was kinda hot. But then one died, and another and another. But don't worry! He only killed them because they were witnesses!"

I blush at Edric's first out loud thought, but try to erase the red coloring by adding some more to the description. "And if Belos notices a group hasn't returned from the forest, he'll get suspicious. So... Staff?" Luz looks at me but down a little. And I look down to the level she's looking and seeing I have blood stains on my shirt. "But no. You promised you wouldn't leave." "It'll only be for a day or two! I promise. I just need to make everyone think I'm still in town." She thinks for a moment and tells me ", We'll have to check with Eda. So probably no."

"But if we do go to save Raine, are you squeamish around blood?" Luz makes a tiny shudder at the mention. "You're going to start a massacre in the castle?!" "But only if I need to! The guards might actually kill you if we don't act." Luz bites her lip, as if hesitant to say something till she actually finds the courage.

"Have you killed before? I mean before when those guards found you in the forest." I nod my head, giving a simple but hesitant "Yes." "But they were bad, right?" "No. At least they weren't most of the time." A silence makes itself present. "But you had no choice. You had to obey The Emperor, didn't you?" King questions, technically pleading for me to say yes. "Yes. I couldn't really do anything about that." And so I walk into the house looking for my helmet to hide the expressions of my face.

I put on the golden armor piece. "But what if we can save Raine. By going in a group like last time." "But you have to be way more sneaky this time around. The place will have guards everywhere." We have to be realistic. "But if we're going, you aren't too squeamish around blood, right?" I may have to get my hands dirty. "Depends. How bloody?" "Right through their head. But we need to eliminate all the witnesses we can. We can't get caught or Belos will be told about this. And what if he shows up to the scene?" That's what I'm most worried about.

(Spelling? How was it? The Goldric kiss will come after Raine being rescued. Even though it's been a billion years)