Chapter 119: A new life.

Luz's P.O.V.

"HUNTER! YOU'RE OKAY!" Edric is practically attacking the now awake guy. "I'm fine! I'm-" And a huge growl erupts in the room. It's coming from Hunter. But to be fair, he's been asleep for more than one day. But how? "You were asleep for more than a day. Were you that tired?" Is what I question Hunter.

"I... Don't know. I have no idea. But I'm starving." Hunter gets up, but Edric quickly holds his hand with a scared look. Hunter at first wobbles on his first few steps, almost falling but he pushes through.

"Are you sure you're okay?" I ask him, taking a step forward in case he falls, despite Edric who's ready to assist him. "I can barely feel it. I just haven't been up in a while. You can let go now." With the last of his sentence, taking a look at Ed.

He walks off to the kitchen, obviously to look for something as he's got to be starved as hell.

.

.

.

After a whole hour, Amity leaves. During that hour, Hunter eating, Edric asking if he needs anything, Raine and Eda chatting each other up, and me with Amity too chatting.

But after a while, Edric and Hunter actually looks relaxed. I can tell Hunter has accepted this house as his new life. Seems like just yesterday he was trying to run away. But don't know what Edric will do. Will he go back home? I have no idea if he's ready. Don't know if I should even ask. Asking would just ruin the moment as he's happily snuggling with Hunter right now. That is until Hunter sighs before asking a question.

"There's something I need to tell you all." Everyone looks into his direction. "I know you're all going to say no to this but... It's about me going into town so they don't know I'm here-" "No." Eda firmly tells him.

"Hear me out. I'll only do this for a few minutes each day. You all wouldn't even notice me gone. I promise. I promise I'll be back everytime. Belos will be getting more impatient, meaning he'll get more desperate to find me. I need to do this for your safety. And he'll probably turn Raine to stone, or kill them since they're free again."

He's right... But he's only putting himself in danger. King looks confused. Raine puts a hand to their chin, not knowing what to tell Hunter. Eda who's too unsure. That little rascal is looking at Hunter with narrow eyes to show disagreement. Edric who I can tell is the most sure of the group. 

"No. You're not going out there!" The rare moments where Edric is trying to be serious.

(Spelling? And how is it?)